OFFICIAL JANE THE VIRGIN SEASON 3 THREAD #MEMBERSONLY 9PM 10.17.2016

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
A part of me still thinks Micheal is gonna come back on don't back from the grave shyt. Old boy probably faked his death to catch rose or something.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A part of me still thinks Micheal is gonna come back on don't back from the grave shyt. Old boy probably faked his death to catch rose or something.

Yay! New #janegang member! I really think he's dead. The Michael story line was so dryyyyy.

@Ciggavelli, I think the only reason they put Adam in was just to stretch it out until she and Raf connect. It's weird though because wasn't he JUST in love with Petra?

They had to kill Aneshka twice :russ::russ::russ:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Yay! New #janegang member! I really think he's dead. The Michael story line was so dryyyyy.

@Ciggavelli, I think the only reason they put Adam in was just to stretch it out until she and Raf connect. It's weird though because wasn't he JUST in love with Petra?

They had to kill Aneshka twice :russ::russ::russ:

Yeah, my ex girl put me on. At first I was like what kind of zesty shyt is homage trying to get me into... But it grew on me.

Micheal was the weakest link, even though his story line was dry. I think it was better than Adam's..because it included Rogelio da la Gawd

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Jisselle It came back on last night. I'm ready for some early morning Jane The Virgin. What a long break too. Almost too long. Anyway, what do you think of the latest episode?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So they're just gonna have this flip flop thing with Raf and Jane every episode? I hope not

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So they're just gonna have this flip flop thing with Raf and Jane every episode? I hope not

Yeah, it's getting annoying. I do want to see where this lesbian storyline goes! WHEN IS IT BACK!!!!!

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:ohhh:My DVR didn’t record the finale for some reason, so I checked online to see if it aired. Motherfukkers have major spoilers in the damn title of their articles. :stopitslime:

Do not, I repeat, do not go online and look up anything about tonight’s episode.

But, when y’all are done, we gotta talk about this crazy shyt

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Do not read until after you have watched the season 4 finale. For real :ufdup:

you called it on December 9th of 2017 :ohhh:

shyt’s crazy.

@Jisselle @Givethanks

Thoughts on the motherfukking crazy ass finale? Goddamn :whew:

Petra killed Aneshka (perhaps), JR killed the blackmailer (but who?) and motherfukking Michael is back! (but how?):damn::damn: :damn: :wow:

A+ finale. :whew:

Last edited:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Do not read until after you have watched the season 4 finale. For real :ufdup:

you called it on December 9th of 2017 :ohhh:

shyt’s crazy.

@Jisselle @Givethanks

Thoughts on the motherfukking crazy ass finale? Goddamn :whew:

Petra killed Aneshka (perhaps), JR killed the blackmailer (but who?) and motherfukking Michael is back! (but how?):damn::damn: :damn: :wow:

A+ finale. :whew:
I told my girl, as soon as I finish work I'm speeding over to watch the season finale.

I swear if she watches it without me, I'm gonna do her like Micheal:birdman:
and ghost on her for a few seasons:troll:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo, someone watch the finale so we can discuss :sadcam:

What a crazy episode! What do you all think about it? :lupe:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yo, someone watch the finale so we can discuss :sadcam:

What a crazy episode! What do you all think about it? :lupe:

I'm here! I'm here!

Okay, so let me start by saying, I was 3 episodes behind! I was getting really bored, and of course like they ALWAYS do, they pull a move in the finale to pull me back in for Season 5.
I spent my evening catching up and I was so psyched for Jane & Raf, and I just knew, like Petra said "Waiting for the other shoe to drop" was coming...and
OMG!!! I always wondered if they would bring him back and it's so typical to end on a cliffhanger, but FUUCCKK that was the cliffhanger of ALL time!!!! I feel like his explanation is going to be something like Rose threatened Jane & Mateo's lives and he had to fake his death and stay away for their safety. ORRRR what if it's the whole mask thing like Rose was wearing last season? Ugh, I don't even know. This show is so crazy!!! :mindblown:
I was wondering who JR killed? Maybe Milosh or even the hotel owner next door that was in love with Petra maybe? I do believe what she said about killing her sister though. What are you thoughts?! They officially roped me in for another season. Are you watching anything else I can get into?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm here! I'm here!

Okay, so let me start by saying, I was 3 episodes behind! I was getting really bored, and of course like they ALWAYS do, they pull a move in the finale to pull me back in for Season 5.
I spent my evening catching up and I was so psyched for Jane & Raf, and I just knew, like Petra said "Waiting for the other shoe to drop" was coming...and
OMG!!! I always wondered if they would bring him back and it's so typical to end on a cliffhanger, but FUUCCKK that was the cliffhanger of ALL time!!!! I feel like his explanation is going to be something like Rose threatened Jane & Mateo's lives and he had to fake his death and stay away for their safety. ORRRR what if it's the whole mask thing like Rose was wearing last season? Ugh, I don't even know. This show is so crazy!!! :mindblown:
I was wondering who JR killed? Maybe Milosh or even the hotel owner next door that was in love with Petra maybe? I do believe what she said about killing her sister though. What are you thoughts?! They officially roped me in for another season. Are you watching anything else I can get into?

Well, I was reading a lot about this.
. Michael could be a twin, could be a mask, or could have faked his death. I dunno why he’d fake his death, other than to save Jane and Mateo. That could be a big possibility. We’ll have to wait and see :lupe:

I have no idea who JR shot. I guess her old husband is the obvious choice, but it’s a telenovella, and I’m expecting a bigger surprise. Also, Aneshka could have faked her death somehow. I dunno...maybe.

shyt’s one of the best finale episodes of all time. :blessed:
I feel bad for those that ignore this show because it’s “too girly,” “too outrageous,” or “too Latino.”

This is A+ storytelling and A+ TV. :blessed:

Season 5, which might be the last season, can’t come soon enough. :wow:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Well, I was reading a lot about this.
. Michael could be a twin, could be a mask, or could have faked his death. I dunno why he’d fake his death, other than to save Jane and Mateo. That could be a big possibility. We’ll have to wait and see :lupe:

I have no idea who JR shot. I guess her old husband is the obvious choice, but it’s a telenovella, and I’m expecting a bigger surprise. Also, Aneshka could have faked her death somehow. I dunno...maybe.

shyt’s one of the best finale episodes of all time. :blessed:
I feel bad for those that ignore this show because it’s “too girly,” “too outrageous,” or “too Latino.”

This is A+ storytelling and A+ TV. :blessed:

Season 5, which might be the last season, can’t come soon enough. :wow:

People are really missing out on Jane! "River Fields" just the name alone has me cracking up every time!!! Also, "Baby!"

But you're right though, I feel like the JR shooting reveals will be something even bigger! Aneshka has to be dead, but with a telenovela, you never know! I didn't see it in her to threaten Anna & Ellie though, that was off, but she was ALWAYS off, so meh.

I really don't want Michael and Jane back together, it was so boring and vanilla. I was relieved when he died because I felt like the show would get some life to it. This twist is exactly what we needed though, but I'm team Jafael! I'm so glad they didn't go extra dark and kill Xo.