Official Spider-Man: Far From Home Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I can dig it.

I was talking full on - Mysterio acts like the entire movie is about him. Getting his own 'In a world.....' monologue and everything. Framing his origin story to make him look like a good guy.

I think there's a bunch of stuff you can do with the character being involved in films - Mysterio's origin story - in part could be used to make a pretty convincing fake film

Or

there's a :ohhh: opportunity to have him do the fake Spider-man story line from the comics

So we see Spider-man doing a bunch of criminal fukkery, then he unmasks and it's Gyllenhall. Even plays into the story about Jake being picked to replace Tobey.:ehh:

I thought of the fake Spider-Man thing. He could frame him. But the movie takes place in London so I’m not sure about that. Meh not my job. I hate writing the movie in my head before it comes out. I’ll be there next July

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp if someone was going to do this it should be me and today seems like the day to do it since Deadline is reporting Jake Gyllenhall, Maggie’s brother for those of you who don’t know and also one time Spider-Man replacement for tobey in SM2, is in talks to play the master of illusion: Mysterio

I think I ate a bowl of Mysterios for breakfast which is probably why my stomach feels funny.

Jake Gyllenhaal In Mysterio Talks For Spider-Man Sequel

Mysterio from a visual standpoint should be awesome. From a character standpoint tho:patrice:

Hopefully they’ve given him some more meat on the bone and can take advantage of Jake’s talent
Mystrio is one of great spider man villen and they have to give him the fishbowl head.
A cool idea could be him and chameleon have a feud then they team up to fight Spiderman

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Some early concept art leaked

th

They definitely need to make the bowl smaller but I like the idea

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I just really want to see a dope villain team up. It's time. Villains get the shaft way too much in films and with all the hero team ups it only makes sense that villains would as well. I already know nothing will come of that JL after credits scene.

Legion of Doom was coming...... damn you WB!!!!!!

YellowDistinctGlassfrog-max-1mb.gif