Official Spider-Man: Far From Home Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What's Jake's motivation in taking this role tho? Does he want to test his acting chops and see if he can emote thru a fishbowl where no one can actually see his face or something? Weird.
This being revealed as the villain is disappointing. Dude is a lightweight. The only redeeming quality is seeing his costume done on the big screen.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
What's Jake's motivation in taking this role tho? Does he want to test his acting chops and see if he can emote thru a fishbowl where no one can actually see his face or something? Weird.
  • This being revealed as the villain is disappointing. Dude is a lightweight. The only redeeming quality is seeing his costume done on the big screen.
They same could be said for Vulture Mysterio is dope when used correctly. In the Old Man Logan comic he caused Wolverine to murder the whole x-men through a illusion. He can be used as legitimate threat.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They same could be said for Vulture Mysterio is dope when used correctly. In the Old Man Logan comic he caused Wolverine to murder the whole x-men through a illusion. He can be used as legitimate threat.
Yeah, I wasn't too thrilled when Vulture was announced either. But yes, that did turn out well. Just my initial reaction, I hope they surprise me with Mysterio. I do like Jake.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Yeah, I wasn't too thrilled when Vulture was announced either. But yes, that did turn out well. Just my initial reaction, I hope they surprise me with Mysterio. I do like Jake.
Make Quentin Beck a weird sfx guy ala Nightcrawler. They could add in the fact that he tried to become the sorcerer supreme but failed. :ohhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Kevin smith made him pretty damn dope in his daredevil arc. Also Bendis made him less of a joke in ultimate Spider-Man. It’s all about the writing, and it always will be all about the writing