Inside K. Michelle's Box
c0ca45deec850865025ff1e00f39a8d6.gif

did i stutter ?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peter is always going to doubt something. Experience or no experience. If you emotionally compromise him, all bets are off. Even as an adult, Mysterio still finds ways to fukk with him
Naw I think that is poor writing. Like you said he does not know who spider man is so there is no way he can fukk with a grown man who fought him dozens of times emotionally.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Naw I think that is poor writing. Like you said he does not know who spider man is so there is no way he can fukk with a grown man who fought him dozens of times emotionally.

It’s not poor writing lol. Peter is emotional. He’s in an arc right now with the goblin and he’s fukked up several times because he’s letting emotion get involved. Peter is not Batman or the punisher. He doesn’t lead with his head and put all the other shyt aside. He leads with his heart first and his head second much to his detriment but that’s who he is. Poor writing would be if he led with the head and ignored the heart and they made him into Batman or Tony stark.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
hmmm wonder what his updated suit will look like, oh and man i think in the third film kraven will gather a villian team funded by Osborn to capture spidey :manny:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not poor writing lol. Peter is emotional. He’s in an arc right now with the goblin and he’s fukked up several times because he’s letting emotion get involved. Peter is not Batman or the punisher. He doesn’t lead with his head and put all the other shyt aside. He leads with his heart first and his head second much to his detriment but that’s who he is. Poor writing would be if he led with the head and ignored the heart and they made him into Batman or Tony stark.
I mean how would mysterio be able to fukk with his emotions if he can't get personal with an experienced Spider-Man. A young Spiderman may get fooled but an older Spider-Man who knows his tricks is not falling for anything mysterio throws at him. Now if mysterio finds out who he is he could deff fukk with him like he did daredevil

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I mean how would mysterio be able to fukk with his emotions if he can't get personal with an experienced Spider-Man. A young Spiderman may get fooled but an older Spider-Man who knows his tricks is not falling for anything mysterio throws at him. Now if mysterio finds out who he is he could deff fukk with him like he did daredevil

You don’t have to know Pete’s ID to fukk with his personal life. Ock fukked up his personal life during the master planner arc and didn’t know who he was. Kingpin fukked it up in the Spider-Man no more arc without knowing who he actually is. It’s all about putting him under duress during a time of something major going on in his life. Whether it’s a date, something major with his aunt, a big test etc etc. that’s when Pete is off his game as Spider-Man when something major is going on as Peter Parker. Those are the best stories and those are often the best villains for him

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
You don’t have to know Pete’s ID to fukk with his personal life. Ock fukked up his personal life during the master planner arc and didn’t know who he was. Kingpin fukked it up in the Spider-Man no more arc without knowing who he actually is. It’s all about putting him under duress during a time of something major going on in his life. Whether it’s a date, something major with his aunt, a big test etc etc. that’s when Pete is off his game as Spider-Man when something major is going on as Peter Parker. Those are the best stories and those are often the best villains for him
I was an X-men/ Batman stan growing up but the way you break down Spider-Man is dope. makes me want to get into his comics and cartoons. :salute:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was an X-men/ Batman stan growing up but the way you break down Spider-Man is dope. makes me want to get into his comics and cartoons. :salute:

:cheers: Appreciate it brother. Glad to know all my years of reading spidey and having a really geeky understanding of him can make someone's life better:russ:

If you ask my friends and fam, I'm basically Peter Parker so I have an innate understanding of how his shyt works.

If you're going the cartoon right, start with spectacular spider-man. 2 seasons, all dope, ended way too soon. For comics, see if you can find an omnibus on the first 50 issues, then read the night gwen stacy died, kraven's last hunt, back in black, maximum carnage for fukkery, the 9/11 issue, no one dies, superior spider-man, and the Parker industries stuff that just ended. Dan Slott is wrapping up his run in the next month or two so now would be a good time to jump on

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
:cheers: Appreciate it brother. Glad to know all my years of reading spidey and having a really geeky understanding of him can make someone's life better:russ:

If you ask my friends and fam, I'm basically Peter Parker so I have an innate understanding of how his shyt works.

If you're going the cartoon right, start with spectacular spider-man. 2 seasons, all dope, ended way too soon. For comics, see if you can find an omnibus on the first 50 issues, then read the night gwen stacy died, kraven's last hunt, back in black, maximum carnage for fukkery, the 9/11 issue, no one dies, superior spider-man, and the Parker industries stuff that just ended. Dan Slott is wrapping up his run in the next month or two so now would be a good time to jump on
:laugh: Thanks for the blueprint, breh. I’m gonna get on this ASAP. I bet I can find all those stories on Marvel unlimited, if not :patrice:

Hopefully spectacular Spider-Man is on YouTube since amazon only got season one.:snoop:

Now in your SM:HC review you mentioned the scene where it’s peter trapped under all that rubble is straight out of the comics, will I find that in one of your recommended issues?

Edit I’d rep you for this If I didn’t just rep you yesterday :mjcry:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:laugh: Thanks for the blueprint, breh. I’m gonna get on this ASAP. I bet I can find all those stories on Marvel unlimited, if not :patrice:

Hopefully spectacular Spider-Man is on YouTube since amazon only got season one.:snoop:

Now in your SM:HC review you mentioned the scene where it’s peter trapped under all that rubble is straight out of the comics, will I find that in one of your recommended issues?

Edit I’d rep you for this If I didn’t just rep you yesterday :mjcry:

Yup that’s in issue 33. Part of the master planner arc. Issue is called “if this be my destiny” and I got the poster framed on my wall

As far as spec goes, if you got a PlayStation, download crackle. Got both seasons on there for free