Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dunno how I feel about this one:patrice:

stark as a father figure:patrice: I guess uncle ben was a trash father figure:francis:

:mjlol: at peter doing the same shyt (for the final fight with Vulture) stark chastised him about but since he covered their asses its all good:mjlol::francis:

Was a really good "coming of age/spiderman" story for peter overall. Was nice to see him struggle becoming a hero

They finally made a spiderman movie that actually looks like it's in Queens
:wow:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sitting in the theater, only 10 of us in here and the movie starts in 7 min.....I'm at the 3rd most popular theater in San antonio

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Dunno how I feel about this one:patrice:

stark as a father figure:patrice: I guess uncle ben was a trash father figure:francis:

:mjlol: at peter doing the same shyt (for the final fight with Vulture) stark chastised him about but since he covered their asses its all good:mjlol::francis:

Was a really good "coming of age/spiderman" story for peter overall. Was nice to see him struggle becoming a hero

They finally made a spiderman movie that actually looks like it's in Queens
:wow:
He succeeded hence why I let it slide
Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Sitting in the theater, only 10 of us in here and the movie starts in 7 min.....I'm at the 3rd most popular theater in San antonio

It's a Monday...... at 11 am for you (12 my time):francis:

Would typically on a workday during work hours people fill the theater up?:dwillhuh:

Martha

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
i can imagine peter meeting the guardians:
*peter to quill*-"so u were like abducted by aliens, dude did they probe u? are u a sleeper agent :gladbron:"
quill-:gucci:
*peter spots gamorra*-":krs: are you the hulks sister or cousin...a she-hulk?"

gamorra-:francis:

*peter's dialed up senses aka ADHD causes him to move to the next member rocket*-"hey lil guy" *reaches in bag for a snack* "nice team mascot like scooby-doo".

rocket snarling in anger- "get ur stinking hands outta my face u furless douche"
peter-":dwillhuh::ohhh::ooh: omg u can talk" *grabs rocket who tries to get out of the young heroes grasp, like a tempering child*
rocket-:damn:

*peter twirls with the racc00n laughing excited as ever...suddenly he bums into something*

peter-"was this tree always in the avengers facility?"

*groot looking down waves*-"i am groot"
peter-:mjgrin:

avengers watching-:snoop:
:laff:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Loved it :wow:

Sensational :jawalrus:

Spectacular :obama:

Amazing :salute:

Keep it coming, Marvel. Ya'll know what you're doing.

Holy shyt @ that suit tho...although I feel like it's something Peter HIMSELF should have come up with and not Stark, AND I feel like the various web shooter combinations are something that he should have come up with himself, I fukks with it.

I'm excited...NYC Number One Superhero is BACK...PHASE 4 HERE WE COME :blessed:

@Peter Parker @MartyMcFly We made it breh...we made it:mjcry:

Holy shyt @ that rubble scene. That shyt had me choked up and then I fist pumped in the theater. "C'mon Spiderman...c'mon Spiderman!!". I like that. It shows the hardships that he had to go through to get to where we know he will be one day. God dammit they did it again. They did it!

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Loved it :wow:

Sensational :jawalrus:

Spectacular :obama:

Amazing :salute:

Keep it coming, Marvel. Ya'll know what you're doing.

Holy shyt @ that suit tho...although I feel like it's something Peter HIMSELF should have come up with and not Stark, AND I feel like the various web shooter combinations are something that he should have come up with himself, I fukks with it.

I'm excited...NYC Number One Superhero is BACK...PHASE 4 HERE WE COME :blessed:

@Peter Parker @MartyMcFly We made it breh...we made it:mjcry:
I agree with you on the suit but would the suit been something that 15yr old Peter Parker would of been able to come up with at this time?