Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Thing is my Peter Parker is the adult version (who is a photographer) most cats that love the character say his best version was high school so I am going to KIM but I cringe when they say he is the definitive PP. In homecoming we saw no ingenuity or MacGyver like smarts that's not PP to me
:russ:
He said it as if being like Marty Mcfly is bad thing.
I bet he watches martial arts movies like :scust: this nikka trying to act like he know Kung fu.
nikka of course:mindblown: that's what we want. That's why we like the shyt.

I was watching Chappell do some standup the other day, :shaq2: this nikka trying to tell jokes like he a comedian or some shyt.

Did he not know that the 80s was the golden era of teen high school flicks and Mcfly was one of the most popular ones from that era?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:comeon:

at the end, tony gives peter back the spiderman suit right?

i'm asking why tony gave back the old suit instead of the new avengers one that he made

but someone posted he gets it soon though :yeshrug:

He turned the suit down homie. Simple. Taking that suit would've meant something and meant being a part of something he didn't want to be a part of anymore. There's a good chance he takes it back in infinity war because he needs it to do battle with a cosmic being and the old fashioned red and blues wont get it done

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
He turned the suit down homie. Simple. Taking that suit would've meant something and meant being a part of something he didn't want to be a part of anymore. There's a good chance he takes it back in infinity war because he needs it to do battle with a cosmic being and the old fashioned red and blues wont get it done
I wonder did @Norrin Radd dap this post only because you used the word "cosmic"

Last edited:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps

i'm asking (more joking) why tony wouldn't hook peter up with the upgraded suit if he's gonna give him back the og ironspider suit.

what's tony gonna do with an extra spidersuit? you know he's got like 39 more models in the works. he could've given peter that avengers suit no problem.

it's not like peter's not already rocking stark gear. he would accept the suit upgrade, minus the avengers invite, no hesitation if tony left it for him.

but anyways, this shyt has gone on too long :russ:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:comeon:

at the end, tony gives peter back the spiderman suit right?

i'm asking why tony gave back the old suit instead of the new avengers one that he made

but someone posted he gets it soon though :yeshrug:
tenor.gif

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Just finished watching. Then skimmed through a few posts.

IDK about this movie. I liked it, but I also did not.

Like people said above the dude who plays Spidy, plays him like Marty McFly. Honestly, I really liked dude, and like he played him like Marty Mcfly.

What I did not like about the movie, is that by the 3rd act I was rooting for Michael Keaton. :hubie:

The hell man, how is Spidy, going to fukk with Batmans family? :dwillhuh:

This movie was weird to me, b/c I like everyone in it. From Lobby boy - to MJ.

Decent movie, looking forward to the next. :ehh:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
"What's up police officer, you still wanna join the army?"

"nah." :ld:

"oh aight. Well here go your Army Uniform anyway."

:dahell:

nah because peter is already wearing a army uniform :gucci:

why would tony take an "avengers-only" stance on the 2.0 suit if he's cool with peter running around in the 1.0 suit?

he put mad work into the 2.0 suit. why wouldn't he want it in the hands of the person he specifically built it for?

but now he's just got a bombass spideysuit collecting dust in his 12 car garage :francis:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
nah because peter is already wearing a army uniform :gucci:

why would tony take an "avengers-only" stance on the 2.0 suit if he's cool with peter running around in the 1.0 suit?

he put mad work into the 2.0 suit. why wouldn't he want it in the hands of the person he specifically built it for?

but now he's just got a bombass spideysuit collecting dust in his 12 car garage :francis:
cause if he gave it to him it wouldn't be new in the infinity war movie :troll:

nah i know what you mean :russ:I think it's because the new one has avengers- specific functions that the first one doesn't, so he's cool with giving peter the first one. You gotta remember this is a guy that fukked up multiple times by giving tech to the wrong people, and creating Ultron. He only gave spidey the first suit cause in his mind peter joining the Avengers was a foregone conclusion.
there might be avengers-specific training that the new suit was designed for that he couldn't just leave with Pete if he's gonna reject the recruitment, but the OG suit is less dangerous, so to speak, so it was okay...

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm halfway through and this sh*t is trash so far:patrice:Marvel's villains just don't move the needle for me:francis: