Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This movie was straight. I will probably be more interested in this franchise when he gets out of high school. I do appreciate them not redoing his origins story though.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't like it, first Spiderman movie I've seen since Sam Raimi's Spiderman 2... I was rooting for Michael Keaton over Spiderman. Marvel's formula just doesn't do anything for me.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's overkill. It's part of the comic book genre: secret identities shouldn't be exposed as much as it has.

it actually makes more sense that they would figure it out, if we're being 100% honest.

for example... there's literally only one person in gotham who can afford a custom car, single-man plane, mecha robots and all the other crazy shyt batman trots out. this nikka rolls out batmobiles like yearly lexus upgrades.

Batmobile_003.jpg

just off the tech alone it's obvious the dude is, or is funded by, a millionaire many times over.

superman/clark kent? :russ:

i get your point. but i feel like it was done well, and for a purpose that served the story, right down to the end when vulture declined to share the info (reinforcing that character's moral code that was hinted at throughout).

on the flipside... as much as i love asm2, that unmasking was bullshyt. they basically took his mask off to show everyone how NY'ers stand together.

:gucci: nikkas woulda been on that train fighting to get the first video to TMZ. :russ:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I didn't like it, first Spiderman movie I've seen since Sam Raimi's Spiderman 2... I was rooting for Michael Keaton over Spiderman. Marvel's formula just doesn't do anything for me.
I wasn't really feeling it too.
It really bugs me how much help spiderman got from Tony, and his spider sense being part of the suit got on my nerves.