Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
His Spidey Sense isn't a part of the suit.

Fred.
His spider sense was noticeably absent in the movie, other than his iron man like suit helping him out.

It felt like the movie went outta it's way to show the viewer that spiderman didn't have Spidey sense yet i.e. him getting caught sneaking into his room twice, not sensing the ceiling was about to come down, having to visually see danger around him.

All this and I remember spiderman having it in civil war but he could have been using the suit then.

I don't think it's a bad movie, I don't to like the direction they went with spiderman and his connection to iron man.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
His spider sense was noticeably absent in the movie, other than his iron man like suit helping him out.

It felt like the movie went outta it's way to show the viewer that spiderman didn't have Spidey sense yet i.e. him getting caught sneaking into his room twice, not sensing the ceiling was about to come down, having to visually see danger around him.

All this and I remember spiderman having it in civil war but he could have been using the suit then.

I don't think it's a bad movie, I don't to like the direction they went with spiderman and his connection to iron man.
I agree except with the part about the room, his spider sense is for danger. It doesn't activate when his privacy is compromised. If it did it would be no used because his sense would go off every time someone looks in his direction. Aunt may was not going to harm him and neither was Ned.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I agree except with the part about the room, his spider sense is for danger. It doesn't activate when his privacy is compromised. If it did it would be no used because his sense would go off every time someone looks in his direction. Aunt may was not going to harm him and neither was Ned.
His spider sense would work whenever his secret identity was about to be revealed too in the comics.

He can sense someone about to catch him changing.

His spider sense didn't help him with any of the danger in the movie which leads me to believe he doesn't have spidey sense. His suit kinda makes spidey sense irrelevant anyways which has me afraid that they are going in a iron man like direction with him.

I'd rather see spider man and his full power set without the fancy suit.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
His spider sense would work whenever his secret identity was about to be revealed too in the comics.

He can sense someone about to catch him changing.

His spider sense didn't help him with any of the danger in the movie which leads me to believe he doesn't have spidey sense. His suit kinda makes spidey sense irrelevant anyways which has me afraid that they are going in a iron man like direction with him.

I'd rather see spider man and his full power set without the fancy suit.
That doesn't make sense to me, I mean can have a suspension of believe in general. It is a fictional hero with special abilities but sensing danger is one thing, sensing when your secret identity is about to be revealed seems oddly specific. With if he didn't have a secret identity Anymore, like say he goes on tv and announces he's Peter Parker and Spider-Man. Would that ability go away? That would be like having spider sense go off when someone likes a Facebook post, what if he's on Twitter? That ability essentially requires that he live with a secret identity or else it doesn't make sense.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That doesn't make sense to me, I mean can have a suspension of believe in general. It is a fictional hero with special abilities but sensing danger is one thing, sensing when your secret identity is about to be revealed seems oddly specific. With if he didn't have a secret identity Anymore, like say he goes on tv and announces he's Peter Parker and Spider-Man. Would that ability go away? That would be like having spider sense go off when someone likes a Facebook post, what if he's on Twitter? That ability essentially requires that he live with a secret identity or else it doesn't make sense.
It's as simple as him knowing he doesn't want his identity revealed and his senses acting accordingly.

"It also warns Spider-Man when someone is watching him when he is about to change into either Spider-Man or back into Peter Parker."

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
LOL.... Respectfully I'd love to see receipts of his Spidey sense going off on "non dangerous" moments

Ned was gonna hurt him nor was his Aunt

@Weedizmedicine :salute:

Martha
Look it up breh, I'm not gonna find the information for you.

You can search for it and see for yourself or prove me wrong.
Powers are like muscles they gotta grow

and he's only been spidey for a year give or take,

least that's the story i'm runnin with in my head :yeshrug:
My thing is, what's the point of his spidey sense when his suit can do all that and more?

I can see them going with a spiderman that has all information given to him by the suit.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Na I'm straight.... most cases when cats try to make their point, if not them then someone else would come from the shadows to back it up.

Just gonna let this cook a bit more and see whats good.

Martha

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

My thing is, what's the point of his spidey sense when his suit can do all that and more?

I can see them going with a spiderman that has all information given to him by the suit.
I think with Marvel they start from the very begining of a character's comic book origins then fast forward to the current continuity, so you're right.

cause spidey's suit reminds me of the one he created recently when he had his own company parker industries, w/ the green highlights for the eyes. The infinity war costume especially looks like a mix between the parker industries one (MK IV) and iron spider from OG civil war. I wouldn't be surprised if it had the arms like the iron spider, matter fact i think it's a given...

ulzaji9ydhxzkeueaaiw.jpg

79b896c3ab6c3516f8c52ba0d9df802ceaab4152_hq.jpg

but i do think they could use his spidey sense for a future madame web, "you've got powers you don't even know about", technology-failed-you-now-back-to-the-basics type storyline though...

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
the leaked infinity war teaser showed spider sense so SHUT THE fukk UP!! damn yall retarded how many times we gotta go over this, new powers and a teenager would mean things have to develop; his spider sense fluctuates and i assume thanos being such a extreme threat is what jumps it into "maturity".