Omega says that he's taking a back seat in AEW and he just wants to help out younger stars

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I think this is more of a long term work. Right now they are letting Jericho get over with the Inner Circle and they are attempting to get some new names out there off his coattails. Eventually when Jericho drops the strap and the roster gains some more depth, I can see Omega and the Elite just going on a monster heel run and taking over. Omega will have his run and remind everyone how good he can be in due time

Yeah but these fukking fat cac losers will still cheer the elite even as heels...

U cant do fukkn suicide dives and 60 super kicks...its a baby face move set

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
He hustling backwards... Alot of casuals don't know who this cat and his importance unless you REALLY follow NJPW and the indie scene(which alot of people rally dont) So how would it look important if the general populous don't know him? This isn't like Ric Flair putting people over

100% facts...most wwe people dont even watch nxt....thats why some guys fail to connect...the crowd doesnt know about them...

Average fan see this fukkn blonde curly haired fukk finger pointing...running in the same spot for 3 secs...goofy fukkn face prancing

Wwe would got KILLED if they booked him like this

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I think this is being overreacted too. The dudes only losses are to Jericho, Moxley, and PAC. All top contenders. If he's just some low card guy by the summer tagging with Riho then I'd take some credence in all this.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I know the elite will get a good run...

But rn whos getting over?

This questions doesnt make sense to me..... cuz respectfully it seems that answer is easily obvious.

In the coli specifically, there are conversations in the last year about guys that just 13 months ago, y’all ain’t even know existed:heh:

I’ve seen more conversations about say a Darby Allin and/or Jungle Boy then say Akira Tozawa, Ariya Daivari, The Brian Kendrick, Noam Dar, Ceasaro, Heath Slater, Bo Dallas, and etc combined:heh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Stop the revisionist history. Kenny Omega was red hot in NJPW.. he was easily among the best wrestlers in the world, his merchandise was flying off the racks and WWE wanted to give him a big contract.

But he needs to show this audience he's still that guy. He did somewhat with the Mox feud but now is not the time to fall back. He should have a run at the top for at least 2-3 more years. fukking guy is too unselfish for his own good :mjlol:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
This questions doesnt make sense to me..... cuz respectfully it seems that answer is easily obvious.

In the coli specifically, there are conversations in the last year about guys that just 13 months ago, y’all ain’t even know existed:heh:

I’ve seen more conversations about say a Darby Allin and/or Jungle Boy then say Akira Tozawa, Ariya Daivari, The Brian Kendrick, Noam Dar, Ceasaro, Heath Slater, Bo Dallas, and etc combined:heh:

Name a young wrestler that cody..omega or the bucks put over n made a star...not some fluke win like PP who went on to lose the next round

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Name a young wrestler that cody..omega or the bucks put over n made a star...not some fluke win like PP who went on to lose the next round

What are we defining for as a star though? Are you asking who have they made bigger than Flair, Hogan, Rock, Austin?:russ:

Cuz if you asking that question, that’s kind of ridiculous cuz no star in any fed has made someone like that. The biggest company in the IS can’t even do that themselves:lolbron:

Come on man, what are we doing?:mjlol:

Oh and you saying DA is EC3 and Eric Young status at THIS moment right now.:mjgrin:

Come on man:mjlol:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kenny should have established him more in AEW first. Not everybody really knew him like that before. He should be 1 or their top stars for a long time and have the occasional important loss to help get somebody else over.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
The Elite not wanting to be compared to Jeff Jarrett in TNA by being booked too strong is the dumbest fukking logic possible.

AEW is literally built off the back of The Elite guys, that's who the fanbase is there to see & that's the people Cody himself said they were worried about making happy first. Wasn't nobody trying to see Jarrett as a top guy in a new company nevermind after just watching that shyt in WCW. Ain't like their not booked strong anyway, their just staying away from the titles.