"One thing my pops always told me is you never count another man’s money. " - Steph Curry

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man a year ago I was at the Safeway in DC on L and 5th NW and I cop a scratchoff card.

I get in line and scratch the shyt and see I won 20 bucks. So I'm :mjgrin:

I look behind me in line and see some nikka upset after scratchin his card and he throws the shyt on the floor and ice grills me!!! :wtf:

It was John fukkin Wall breh!!! No Lie!!!!

@mastermind @PS4 @Black

That competitive spirit:wow:

He needed a fix:mjgrin:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man a year ago I was at the Safeway in DC on L and 5th NW and I cop a scratchoff card.

I look behind me in line and see some nikka upset after scratchin his card and he throws the shyt on the floor and ice grills me!!! :wtf:

@mastermind @PS4 @Black
Gtfo :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Steph Curry grew up as the son of an ex nba player so of course he would have a completely different relationship with money compared to a guy like Derrick rose, who grew up in one of the worst hoods in Chicago.

And wasn't John Wall only talking about Reggie Jackson because when he got his max, every media personality was complaining(hated him since he did the dougie) saying he wasn't worthy of one(even though he was a recent #1 pick), where now he's got an argument as the second best player in the east. Then he notes that Reggie Jackson a backup guard all his career gets a max and the media doesn't bat an eyelash. I'm just saying there's nuance to everything, and it's almost impossible to be 100% right on any argument.:manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Steph Curry grew up as the son of an ex nba player so of course he would have a completely different relationship with money compared to a guy like Derrick rose, who grew up in one of the worst hoods in Chicago.

And wasn't John Wall only talking about Reggie Jackson because when he got his max, every media personality was complaining(hated him since he did the dougie) saying he wasn't worthy of one(even though he was a recent #1 pick), where now he's got an argument as the second best player in the east. Then he notes that Reggie Jackson a backup guard all his career gets a max and the media doesn't bat an eyelash. I'm just saying there's nuance to everything, and it's almost impossible to be 100% right on any argument.:manny:

I see you John :mjgrin:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ

@mastermind @PS4 @Black

:pachaha:
Should've hit him with the...

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
If only
wall.png
understood this concept
:russ:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Between his contract and endorsements, he's getting his plus a max deal is inevitable so he's good. He don't have ASK the organization for more money. They gotta GIVE it to him because he's worth it.

What he look like askin other men for money. Might as well call them daddy :dame:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

@mastermind @PS4 @Black

@mastermind @PS4 @Black

Man gtfoh :russ: