"One thing my pops always told me is you never count another man’s money. " - Steph Curry

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
If only
wall.png
understood this concept
:laff::laff:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph grew up rich and around the NBA at an early age he see this shyt different than the average nikka would because he didn't grow up average
He's right though. What's the point of bytching about what other people are making vs. you. It doesn't change shyt and makes you look like a crybaby.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
I'll never understand the John Wall hate on here:gucci:
its cause john wall hates on everyone else's success
its cause john wall actually pocket watches.
instead of putting his head down and focusing on being the best player he can be and making the wizards the best they can be...that nikka can be seen sending shots at other nba players
“People talk about me getting $80 million, now you got people getting $85 million that haven't made the All-Star (Game) or anything like that," Wall said to Comcast SportsNet Washington. "I guess they came in at the right time. That new CBA kicked in and they're good now. Reggie Jackson gets five years, $80 million. I'm getting the same as Reggie Jackson.”

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Man a year ago I was at the Safeway in DC on L and 5th NW and I cop a scratchoff card.

I get in line and scratch the shyt and see I won 20 bucks. So I'm :mjgrin:

I look behind me in line and see some nikka upset after scratchin his card and he throws the shyt on the floor and ice grills me!!! :wtf:

It was John fukkin Wall breh!!! No Lie!!!!

@mastermind @PS4 @Black

GTFO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :laff::laff::laff:

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
What people seemed to be forgetting or maybe just don't know cause they are new to the game...

Curry didn't get the max because his first few years in the league he was very injury prone with a lot of problems with his ankles

His third year going into that negotiation he only played 26 games so he had no leverage