Ongoing: Harvard President Claudine Gay being attacked by Murricans, Charlatan Harvard Alum House Rep Stefanik

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Key word is LOGIG. That's what I'm using. No emotion involved. My whole point is to keep the same energy. Justifying the death of innocent Israeli's becuse innocent Palestinians died is absolutely an emotional arguement yall are making. I say the death of any innocents is wrong. I don't understand why you can't say that.
It's easy to understand cause I didn't say it. Saying two wrongs don't make a right isn't justifying the killing. At this point I don't know if you are trolling or operating with extra estrogen in your system.

Yzak

All Star
Daps
That makes you an emotional coward. Why not just kill the guy who killed your child? You would slit the throat of a 5 year old girl because her father killed your child? What did that child do to hurt you? Why is the child responsible for what the father did? No wonder why the savagery of these wars will not stop. People have no integrity or moral standard.
:heh: fukk your moral code dummy.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
It's easy to understand cause I didn't say it. Saying two wrongs don't make a right isn't justifying the killing. At this point I don't know if you are trolling or operating with extra estrogen in your system.

Well let's it take it back to my original point, since you have a hard time comprehending. My original point was that the Harvard President and all the others in the congressional hearing were hesitant to condemn student protesting Israel calling for the death of Jews. They kept citing free speech and giving nuanced answers instead of outright condemning calls for genocide against Jews. That was a poor response. You got emotional when I said that the College Presidents wouldn't be so nuanced and hesitant if protesters were calling for the death of all blacks. If they didn't outright condemn death threats against black students in a congressional hearing, you would crying and doing more pearl cluthching than anyone on here.

Again, at the end of the day, keep the same energy for both situations.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
It's not about being a bad ass, it's revenge. Wanting revenge is a natural human emotion:childplease:

Revenge would be taking out the person who harmed you. You killing kids is just some coward shyt. You sound like those coward bangers who instead of catching up to the opposition to handle business, you just go shoot up his grandmother's house.

Yzak

All Star
Daps
Revenge would be taking out the person who harmed you. You killing kids is just some coward shyt. You sound like those coward bangers who instead of catching up to the opposition to handle business, you just go shoot up his grandmother's house.
You're just looking at it from your perspective. The revenge comes in making that person feel the pain of what you felt.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
You're just looking at it from your perspective. The revenge comes in making that person feel the pain of what you felt.

And that's where you savagery comes in to play. There are some levels that a man with integrity will not go. Killing a child is one of them. But I'll do you one better. If a man rapes your child, are you going to get revenge by...raping his child? You going to the level of pedophilia just to get your revenge?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The issue I have is that most major universities have spent the last decade catering towards identity based ideologies that state words are violence, marginalized groups need designated safe spaces, and banning people from campus who believe the wrong things is fine. So to see that shift on this issue and create a situation where support for a (literal) terrorist organization is encouraged and Jewish students are harassed and angrily shouted down is interesting.

I am no a supporter of Israel, and I think the US is making a grave mistake by allowing them to operate with impunity in Gaza. But I also have a basic understanding of right and wrong, which means I don’t need #context to understand murdering and raping civilians, like Hamas did, is wrong. And frankly I’m not shocked or opposed to universities deciding that catering to students who support terrorism is a bad idea, and creates an unsafe environment for students.

And to add a black interest to this….the same people advocating for Hamas are the same people who have spent decades pushing black men out of academia, who denigrate black male studies, and who demonize black men in black feminist intersectional theory. I actually applaud the Palestinian women who have largely rejected the western intersectionality arguments that demonize and stereotype Palestinian men. They refuse to fall for tricks that “we” fell for years ago. This is not a general attack on feminism. Hell, I would consider myself a feminist. I’m talking about a very specific group of intersectional feminists.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

STOP CAPING FOR THE COLONIZING ARABS

THE ARABIZATION OF BLACK COUNTRIES AND THE ARAB SLAVE TRADE SHOULD HAVE EVERYONE WIT COMMON SENSE STANDING WIT ISRAEL IN THIS WAR AGAINST THE OPPRESSORS OF MODERN SOCIETY AKA THE RADICAL MUSLIMS

AND I THINK ISLAM IS A GOOD RELIGION.. ITS JUST BEEN RADICALIZED AND MISUSED FOR ALL THE WRONG PURPOSES

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The Hill

Raskin asks how Stefanik can question anyone about antisemitism when she supports Trump​

Sarah Fortinsky
Mon, December 11, 2023 at 8:50 AM EST·2 min read

468a242904a834a56f8578ad834ece60

Raskin asks how Stefanik can question anyone about antisemitism when she supports Trump

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) on Sunday blasted Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.), whose questioning of three elite universities’ presidents during a hearing on antisemitism went viral last week, over the House GOP conference chair’s support for former President Trump.
“Where does Elise Stefanik get off lecturing anybody about antisemitism, when she’s the hugest supporter of Donald Trump, who traffics in antisemitism all the time?” Raskin asked during an interview with MSNBC’s Ali Velshi.

“She didn’t utter a peep of protest when he had Kanye West and Nick Fuentes over for dinner,” Raskin said. “Nick Fuentes, who doubts whether Oct. 7 even took place because he thinks it was some kind of suspicious propaganda move by the Israelis.
“The Republican Party is filled with people who are entangled with antisemitism like that,” Raskin added, “and yet somehow she gets on our high horse and lectures a Jewish college president from MIT.”

Velshi also asked Raskin, who is Jewish, about the weekend resignation of University of Pennsylvania President Liz Magill in the wake of the hearing and the possible consequences facing the other two college presidents who testified.

“I’m thinking about it as a father, as a parent,” Raskin replied in remarks highlighted by Mediate. “I mean, if my kids had been sent to college at great expense, like millions of people across the country, I want to know that, if somebody is actually calling for the genocide of the Jews or anybody else on campus, that we’ve got a college president who will say quickly get campus police over there, that person could be a danger to other people around them.”
“Especially in the age of the AR-15, when we’ve had, you know, genocidal-style language being used, but also massacres taking place like at the Tree of Life synagogue, in Pittsburgh, or at the Buffalo supermarket. Those are right-wing antisemites who talk about the great replacement theory. We had a guy at Cornell, who was making death threats towards Jews, and we had three Palestinian college kids who were shot in Burlington, Vt., of all places.”
Raskin further highlighted the heightened danger that he said lax gun laws pose.
“With lax Republican gun laws across the country, we’ve got to take very seriously anybody who’s making any kind of violent threats, especially genocidal threats,” he added.

The Hill has reached out to Stefanik’s office for comment on Raskin’s remarks.

:mjlol:

I damn near spat out my drink when I heard these fascists were up in arms over anti-semitism.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
fukkin bullies, they are pressing the new president of Harvard too. And one megadonor said that she was an Affirm. Action hire.

fukk these devils, been saying it since I've been here and will say it til my last day posting.
They know better. The reality that we are smarter and more effective than them when given a level playing field is a new and terrifying revelation for them.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Why would someone hesitate about punishing someone who calls for a genocide of another people in general? :patrice::mjpls:

Would you all cape for someone who hesitated about doing something about someone calling for the genocide of the black race? :mjpls::what:

Sitting over here in Congress with the :unimpressed::ld: faces. :hhh:

She's earned her resignation. I don't feel sorry for her. :hubie:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT FORUM YOURE ON?

LMAOOOOO