Ongoing: Harvard President Claudine Gay being attacked by Murricans, Charlatan Harvard Alum House Rep Stefanik

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only moron here is you...explain to me how Palestine can be free from the river to the sea with Israel right down the middle.
That phrase is idiotic in the highest order. If they want Israel to compromise (because they all have the cards now), it has to go.

map203.png
A free and multi-ethnic one state solution :ohhh:
Have you, at any point, even *attempted* to learn about the issue?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only moron here is you...explain to me how Palestine can be free from the river to the sea with Israel right down the middle.
That phrase is idiotic in the highest order. If they want Israel to compromise (because they all have the cards now), it has to go.

map203.png

Your zionist stick is getting very old and is having the opposite affect

voiture

All Star
Daps
A free and multi-ethnic one state solution :ohhh:
Have you, at any point, even *attempted* to learn about the issue?
1 state solution is a nonstarter. Stop this nonsense....even a 2 state solution is less likely now based on recent events.

You live in a fantasy world.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1 state solution is a nonstarter. Stop this nonsense....even a 2 state solution is less likely now based on recent events.

You live in a fantasy world.

Then the Israelis are the equivalent of nazis if they do not pursue a one state solution with thr palestinians as civilians.

You must be a zionist hack to still be on Bout this for days.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

voiture

All Star
Daps
Then the Israelis are the equivalent of nazis if they do not pursue a one state solution with thr palestinians as civilians.

You must be a zionist hack to still be on Bout this for days.
And who is going to make Israel pursue that fictional 1 state solution you seek of? The Arab states?
The Arabs are free to go to war again...the unpopular dictators wouldn't dare.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
And now of course the *plagiarism* is now indisputable fact.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
And now of course the *plagiarism* is indisputable fact.

They threw the bullies a cookie to soften the blow of them having to lean back.
I've seen the bullying tactics from the watchdog groups first hand before. Never seen the donors come out of the shadows like this to weigh in so publicly.
fukk them, and their bullying tactics and smear campaigns when the bullying doesn't work.
Respect to everybody who stood up to support President Claudine Gay.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I've seen the bullying tactics from the watchdog groups first hand before. Never seen the donors come out of the shadows like this to weigh in so publicly.
fukk them, and their bullying tactics and smear campaigns when the bullying doesn't work.
Agreed, yeah and I hope the equally powerful/wealthy donors who aren’t politicizing their donations eventually make statements as well.

They didn’t bow to the pressure and I’m glad (unless you’re referring to them addressing it in the first place) but:

With regard to President Gay’s academic writings, the University became aware in late October of allegations regarding three articles. At President Gay’s request, the Fellows promptly initiated an independent review by distinguished political scientists and conducted a review of her published work. On December 9, the Fellows reviewed the results, which revealed a few instances of inadequate citation. While the analysis found no violation of Harvard’s standards for research misconduct, President Gay is proactively requesting four corrections in two articles to insert citations and quotation marks that were omitted from the original publications.

Since Elise gonna keep doing what she’s doing, she should return her degree.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I really didn’t like how that lady was shouting at her. I remember I was at the gas station early Monday morning/late Sunday night and seen the clip.

Made me mad to hear people talk to other adults that way over some shyt like this.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
^^ Shows a list of who (so far).

It's like how the United States doesn't negotiate with terrorists, they stick to their process.

Harvard trusts who they've elected, the person who's been guiding the best university in America right now (during an era of anti-education here):

Go back through the years Claudine has been Harvard President:
Harvard has maintained their status while other universities have lost their rankings to Chinese universities.

Looks like somebody is making good decisions.

This will only attract more talent wanting to attend the college.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
^^ Shows a list of who (so far).

It's like how the United States doesn't negotiate with terrorists, they stick to their process.

Harvard trusts who they've elected, the person who's been spearheading the best university in America right now (during an era of anti-education here):

Thanks
Go back through the years Claudine has been Harvard President:
Harvard has maintained their status while other universities have lost their ranking to Chinese universities.
Looks like somebody is making good decisions.

This is her first semester leading the school.