Ongoing: Harvard President Claudine Gay being attacked by Murricans, Charlatan Harvard Alum House Rep Stefanik

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Thanks

This is her first semester leading the school.
Yeah recently saw that, I got it mixed up with her being The Dean of Faculty of Arts and Sciences which consists of:
  1. Harvard College (established 1636)
  2. Kenneth C. Griffin Graduate School of Arts and Science (GSAS) (established 1872)
  3. The John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) (established 1847)
  4. The Division of Continuing Education (DCE) (established 1871)[5]
As that division is pretty stacked, I'm sure she still had a heavy hand in steering those rankings (which is probably why she was selected president).

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Dude is really going hard at her for her having legit, cited sources but trying to call it plagiarism :wow: :wow:

Literally a spoiled brat crying they're not getting their way and trying to force it by throwing a bigger temper tantrum.

Crackers want to believe that a Black person is intellectually deficient.

It's racism plain and simple.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Didn't read this whole thread but here are my thoughts:

1. The hearing was a show trial and the college presidents should not have attended;
2. Israel's ethnic cleansing of Palestine is a stalking horse to destroy any semblence of racial equity in American life;
3. Too many institutions have softened up on Israel over the past few decades, allowing them to equate any anti-Zionism with anti-semitism;
4. The college presidents' answers weren't that bad - no matter how they answered the questions they were going to get cooked;
5. Zionist students throughout the US are absolute snowflakes and are crying about the imaginary danger of being a wealthy Jewish student in the U.S. amidst some of the highest rates of violence against Arab and Black Muslims since post-9/11 America;
6. She'll be fine as long as she doesn't cede too much ground;
7. It was a bad time for her to become Harvard's President;

Could you expound on #2

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Now they need to get that Harvard president up outta here.
:camby:
Now they're in her wig about plagiarism and academic fraud. If that is true then she needs to be "held accountable".
Of course your racist ass believes Christopher Rufo's lies.

A high-profile conservative activist who almost single-handedly turned critical race theory into a national flashpoint has now accused embattled Harvard President Claudine Gay of plagiarizing “multiple sections” of her 1997 Ph.D. thesis—a claim which Gay’s own thesis adviser called “absurd” in an interview with The Daily Beast on Monday.

“There’s not a conceivable case that this is plagiarism,” said Prof. Gary King, who explained that Gay’s work underwent extensive review and never provoked even a suggestion of paragraph-pinching in more than a quarter-century. “Her dissertation and every draft I read of it met the highest academic standards.”

On Sunday evening, Christopher Rufo of the right-wing Manhattan Institute took to social media with what he termed “bombshell” evidence that Gay had lifted others’ work as her own while a doctoral student at Harvard.

I don't understand why you keep getting unbanned after all the racist shyt you posted on here.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA

100% what I've been saying in this thread.

Also notice how it's not even about "Anti-Semiticism" anymore. They just want the minority gone from a prestigious position and were using Jewish outrage to try and get it done. I bet they didn't even know the Harvard President was Black until two weeks ago. While the UPenn President wasn't Black, she was also someone who they don't necessarily like either: a woman who champions equal treatment so they want her gone as well to "weaken" academia and lower standards.

That's what they're doing and if Jewish people aren't careful they'll lose their standing with Democrats further by pushing MAGA narratives. Then they'll be disposed of by MAGA and have nowhere to go. That's how MAGA tries to play groups against each other. These guys are doubling down and buying into it, trying to get Democrats kicked out of office and everything and it'll be bad optics for them down the road (as it already has been).

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1 state solution is a nonstarter. Stop this nonsense....even a 2 state solution is less likely now based on recent events.

You live in a fantasy world.
I hadn’t realized you were a Zionist pig before today.

Nonetheless, a one state solution is the only feasible solution - and the one championed by virtually all figures internationally that have a modicum of sense.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point I think the exaggerated outrage is another psyop to get Israeli war crimes off the front page. They got this non story plastered everywhere.
Seems likely: the United Nations, Doctors Without Borders, Amnesty International, the majority of European and African countries, etc are all calling for a ceasefire - and it’s just the US, Israel and a few puppet states opposing the ceasefire.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Could you expound on #2
Sorry, should have phrased that better:

U.S. support of Israel's efforts are intimately tied to conservative policies regarding speech. The hardening of conservative networks have included Zionist protection policies (which were bolstered by the U.S. broadening its military efforts in the Middle East and North Africa). Attempts to tamp down on "free speech" by the reactionary right is central to the current goals of these conservative networks, and the easiest way to do it is to castigate any criticism of Israel as antisemitism, which is pretty universally seen as a no-man's land of bogorty (except for by the far-right, which is opportunistic enough to deploy Zionist when necessary).

Anti-racist efforts are still tied to anti-apartheid efforts globally, and with that - anti-Zionism. Now genuine anti-racism can be portrayed as anti-semitic, DEI efforts as anti-semitic, and liberal policies are being surgically excised.

** hope that makes sense, typing this on a laptop three beers and a Mild into this meeting
AND YOU THINK THATS WHAT ARABS WANT? LMAOOOOOOOO
They'd prefer governmental control of the territory they've resided over for centuries, and a one-state solution presides that.

I'm sure you, a (Black?) Jwish troll are privy to the socio-political goals of Palestinians?

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Also note, Elise has an axe to grind against Harvard-which asked her to step down from her position on a senior advisory committee, she refused, they removed her.

“Stefanik was among 147 Republicans who opposed certifying President-elect Joe Biden’s election last week. She condemned the riot at the U.S. Capitol but repeated false claims about “unprecedented voting irregularities” in the presidential election”

Harvard cuts ties with Rep. Stefanik over voter fraud claims (2021)​