CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has called for efforts to tackle the isolated country’s falling birth rates, describing the challenge as “everyone’s housekeeping,” state media KCNA reported on Monday.

Kim made the comments during an event for mothers in Pyongyang on Sunday.

“Preventing a decline in birth rates and good child care are all of our housekeeping duties we need to handle while working with mothers,” Kim said at the event.

The United Nations Population Fund estimates that as of 2023 the fertility rate, or the average number of children being born to a woman in North Korea, stood at 1.8, amid an extended fall in the rate during recent decades.

The fertility rate remains higher than in some of North Korea’s neighbors, which have been grappling with a similar downward trend.

South Korea saw its fertility rate drop to a record low of 0.78 last year, while Japan saw its figure drop to 1.26.

Looks like the world needs its JBO commandos. Humanity's last hope :blessed:

(link) North Korea’s Kim Jong Un calls for action on falling birth rates

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
blackpink-investiture-ceremony-112223-1-20fc5a34de634caea95838b76cc1d206.jpg

My girl just got an award from King Charles

Y’all can go to North Korea like that lost soldier :camby:

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
  1. be unable to distinguish between PAWGset and PAAGset, brehs
  2. think kim jong un will let a bunch of brehs run up in NK to knock up korean chics, brehs
I think you mean PAAG my brother
PAAGset breh, get your aconyms right :ufdup:
Autocorrect is acting a fool. :pachaha:

I had originally put in PAAG, but it changed it to PAWG before it submitted. I think I've been on theColi way too much lately . Google thinks PAWG is part of my dictionary :snoop:

Phone saw "PAAG" and then it hit me with the ....:childplease:->:why:->:steviej:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Autocorrect is acting a fool. :pachaha:

I had originally put in PAAG, but it changed it to PAWG before it submitted. I think I've been on theColi way too much lately . Google thinks PAWG is part of my dictionary :snoop:

Phone saw "PAAG" and then it hit me with the ....:childplease:->:why:->:steviej:

:russ: