MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
:snoop: …. never will understand how a Black Man be into a group of women that worship White Men …. :hubie:but do u
thats-racist-kid.gif

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
4. go through life without a single asian woman ever finding you desirable, brehs

:childplease:

and what is that supposed to mean?
cause ol’e girl…. simply stated …. she loves black men, but keeps a dark meat on the side. white meat keeps her lean & mean

i just believe that’s how 95% of them feel toward us :manny: but again , do u

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I’ll never understand how nikkas find Box Chevy built latinas off all countries desirable :Kd:

:ufdup:

Ricans , Dominicans & Cubans female ain’t built like that (actually they got the best ratio of waist-to-ass on da planet)
but u been in your feelings cause u ONLY lived in 2 places California and Texas, so you got a hold dat L

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it’s not my issues at all
u should check out a YouTube documentary called yellow fever … it pretty much proves my previous statement
Nah I speak from experience. I know Asians that kiss white Ass and Asians that go hard at cacs. Stop believing that you can generalize people. Withing every group of people there are differences

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
same issue with Japan Asian women don’t want to do child rearing since it is just a race for academic performance and it’s miserable

My woman is Korean and she is crazy about me she compliments me, cooks and makes six figs.

Granted I make more than her but her sister sends me treats from Korea all the time they don’t want kids

At first I was iffy about it but I don’t like pets and didn’t even have a good reason why I wanted a child since I sure as hell won’t be doing the expected child watching work