kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Nah I speak from experience. I know Asians that kiss white Ass and Asians that go hard at cacs. Stop believing that you can generalize people. Withing every group of people there are differences

:duck: at Asians going hard at cacs

:hubie: doesn’t make sense , cause they wanna be cacs

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Nah I speak from experience. I know Asians that kiss white Ass and Asians that go hard at cacs. Stop believing that you can generalize people. Withing every group of people there are differences

This here. Within those communities, they even have names for other Asians who kiss white ass.

When I got to know certain folks better east Asian and south-east Asians and hear what they really think I was surprised more people understand the struggle that most non-white people go through than I thought.

Nobody wants to be white. Especially if you have your own language and culture.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:deadrose: Coli breh fitting to try to get with the crossing guard jawns and trying to figure out, why them jawns are so cold:

"Aye ma"

WHISTLE BLOW

*Hits Coli Breh on the nose as he's in the middle of fukking bare traffic*

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Time for some rankings. Rank em brehs. :jbhmm: :mjgrin:

blackpink-investiture-ceremony-112223-1-20fc5a34de634caea95838b76cc1d206.jpg

I'm thinking 1,3,4,2. :myman:
They all 10’s in my heart :mjcry:

Word to @DrexlersFade

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. Completely unknown group

I didn’t know who the fukk they are but that wasn’t too imply they’re “nobodies” or however you processed it…clearly they’re popular enough to be receiving recognition from “king” charles…but my post was simply reflective of me not knowing who they are

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
same issue with Japan Asian women don’t want to do child rearing since it is just a race for academic performance and it’s miserable

My woman is Korean and she is crazy about me she compliments me, cooks and makes six figs.

Granted I make more than her but her sister sends me treats from Korea all the time they don’t want kids

At first I was iffy about it but I don’t like pets and didn’t even have a good reason why I wanted a child since I sure as hell won’t be doing the expected child watching work
:why:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Koreans are weird though, they are obsessed with plastic surgery and looking like cacs. it still some fine natural ones out there though