Over-rated in the gaming world

Daps
What are some games/ideas/systems etc.. that you think are over-rated.

- Tell-Tale games, pretentious game studio which is basically license driven lazy game making. If you're writing was great, go be a film writer or a TV writer

- VR anything. Basically the 3D movie of the video game world. Too expensive, and no real demand for it. This shyt will be dead in a few years.

- Re-masters. Most these games are re-masted from 1 generation removed, shyt is not needed. Lazy game companies again. Skyrim PS4 really hammered this home for me.

-

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
the Nintendo Wii / U is overrated. same ass games, new consoles.

Call Of Duty USED TO BE GREAT, it should die off now...

and the remakes /remasters are annoying too

Star Wars Battlefront should've came back during the PS3 Era.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
PS4 imo. I remember playing it for the first time at my brother's house and wasn't impressed. No backward compatibility, a worthless service (PS Plus), and just a overhype console in general. I used to cape for Sony hard, but I realized the shyt show they showed during the reveal of the PS4 during E3 was embarrassing. Especially with them taking shots at Microsoft for their original idea for their DRM that would have been revolutionary.

Daps
the Nintendo Wii / U is overrated. same ass games, new consoles.

Call Of Duty USED TO BE GREAT, it should die off now...

and the remakes /remasters are annoying too

Star Wars Battlefront should've came back during the PS3 Era.
:mjlol: this nikka really said this

if the console was overrated it would have done 100 mill

not the pitiful 14 mill

and I'd say the PS2 is overrated

Daps
whats overrated about the ps2?
it had only 2 controller ports:hhh: low power and had alot of shovelware like the wii

DVD player didn't make it a better system I had a DVD Player on My PC at the time

Gamecube was a better and cheaper system and the XBOX at least had 4 controller ports and proper online.

The only thing the PS2 wins is the overall Library

PS2 had Quantity GCN had Quality. What I'm saying is the best games on the GC were better than the best games on the PS2 but the PS2 had more good games because Nintendo missed out on GTA games, Final Fantasy and the Newer MGS games as well as having their own first party games but Nintendo's first party shytted on Playstation's.

Yall gonna go ahead and say but but multip tap.... if it ain't right outta the box:camby: these multitaps were hard to find and cost a lot of money.

If I ain't playing 4 player with cheap controllers.:camby:

Daps
Add to the list, the worst of all to me.

Mid Gen upgraded systems PSPRO XoX, one of the worst ideas i can remember in gaming. Fleecing your customers, cash grab status.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
and I'd say the PS2 is overrated

giphy.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Add to the list, the worst of all to me.

Mid Gen upgraded systems PSPRO XoX, one of the worst ideas i can remember in gaming. Fleecing your customers, cash grab status.
Terrible idea but you don't have to buy it and I have a PSPRO