Over-rated in the gaming world

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif
Who is this beautiful Nesquik chocolate bunny in this gif? :noah:

Daps
Phones, tv, cars etc upgrade ever year. Are they overrated also?

Yes, they are.

I don't buy into that dumb shyt over "Iphone 5,6,7 s,c" or that dumb shyt.

You don't buy a new car when you only got 30,000 on one you just bought.

How often you buying a new TV?

Literally everything you just mentioned gets the same treatment.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Yes, they are.

I don't buy into that dumb shyt over "Iphone 5,6,7 s,c" or that dumb shyt.

You don't buy a new car when you only got 30,000 on one you just bought.

How often you buying a new TV?

Literally everything you just mentioned gets the same treatment.
Releasing a new model every year is bothering you or people buying a new one every year is bothering you. Which is it?

Daps
Releasing a new model every year is bothering you or people buying a new one every year is bothering you. Which is it?

Neither bothers me, and the topic was these system upgrades not cars/phones etc..

They're all over-rated, because esentially if you just bought the last version (2016 honda civic, Iphone 6 or xbox one) you're paying the same amount you just paid, if not more, for a few extra feature on essentially what you already have.

Same reason i`m no longer buying new maddens, i`ll wait til about this time, last years version will cost 1/6th of what this years version will cost (copped Madden 17 for 10 dollars last month) and then i just update the rosters through downloads;

Daps
technology advancing is overrated :troll:

I post on the coli with smoke signals :troll:

Not buying an iphone 7 isn't putting a halt to technological advancement.

It's being wise fiscally, if you bought a new product whenever there was an "advancement/enhancement" to it you`d be swimming in debt til the day you're dead/ You couldn't possibly keep up.

Remember; plasma TVs, curved TVs. 3d TVs, is anyone hurting who didn't buy these things?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
it had only 2 controller ports:hhh: low power and had alot of shovelware like the wii

DVD player didn't make it a better system I had a DVD Player on My PC at the time

Gamecube was a better and cheaper system and the XBOX at least had 4 controller ports and proper online.

The only thing the PS2 wins is the overall Library

PS2 had Quantity GCN had Quality. What I'm saying is the best games on the GC were better than the best games on the PS2 but the PS2 had more good games because Nintendo missed out on GTA games, Final Fantasy and the Newer MGS games as well as having their own first party games but Nintendo's first party shytted on Playstation's.

Yall gonna go ahead and say but but multip tap.... if it ain't right outta the box:camby: these multitaps were hard to find and cost a lot of money.

If I ain't playing 4 player with cheap controllers.:camby:

Gamecube better than PS2???

giphy.gif