42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Call of duty with "unique" characters and objectives
Its not even that.

The characters would be one thing, but you can't even enjoy the characters because they're lifeless as fukk. There's no content to support them in game.

The gameplay itself wishes it had a CoD's ability to feed a solo player endless, uninterrupted fun but it can't even do that because every playlist is a cesspool.

Hasn't added nearly the amount of significant content it should've considering its racking in a fortune in microtransactions.

The gunplay isn't even good either :dahell:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Which games from the series did you play and beat?
Dark souls (the one after demon souls) on 360. The stuff I mentioned is applicable to more than just dark souls 1 as the developers were meticulous in their game design decisions on this game. Even Dark souls 3 still lacks a map and probably other things ive mentioned as well.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Dark souls (the one after demon souls) on 360. The stuff I mentioned is applicable to more than just dark souls 1 as the developers were meticulous in their game design decisions on this game. Even Dark souls 3 still lacks a map and probably other things ive mentioned as well.
So you've only played dark souls lol and maybe didn't even beat it? Talking just to talk

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Its not even that.

The characters would be one thing, but you can't even enjoy the characters because they're lifeless as fukk. There's no content to support them in game.

The gameplay itself wishes it had a CoD's ability to feed a solo player endless, uninterrupted fun but it can't even do that because every playlist is a cesspool.

Hasn't added nearly the amount of significant content it should've considering its racking in a fortune in microtransactions.

The gunplay isn't even good either :dahell:
People are buying this game to main certain characters

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
People are buying this game to main certain characters
then they play their main and get their inbox destroyed by tryhards who blame teampicks for the reason why they suck :dead:

you can't even enjoy muted quickplay because its a trashfest with nothing making sense or anyone being halfway serious about an objective

overwatch has the biggest community disconnect i've ever seen on a game that scale