P Diddy’s Los Angeles home raided by DHS

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
All this talk about destroying evidence is kinda strange to me. It's not like he was recording this shyt with 35mm film, the vast majority of it is most likely digital and easily replicable. If his home servers are connected to the internet then it's a wriggidy wrap. Lil Rod said he was recording everything for months. Where is his footage?

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
All this talk about destroying evidence is kinda strange to me. It's not like he was recording this shyt with 35mm film, the vast majority of it is most likely digital and easily replicable. If his home servers are connected to the internet then it's a wriggidy wrap. Lil Rod said he was recording everything for months. Where is his footage?
Ignore these conspiracy theorists. They busted in there to collect evidence. End of story. We don’t know what will come of it

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
So why bring all this attention to the matter in the first place. Just quietly have him destroy the shyt.

This seems counterproductive
To teach him a lesson, I'm guessing.

He's pissed some powerful people off and from what has been said, he's been blackmailing a lot of powerful people.
That's probably why they raided all of his houses and offices, just in case he has some private servers somewhere.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Bruh Jake Tran fell the fukk off after that sellout drama. Dude has 2M subs and struggles to get 100k views. :heh:

Patrick CC doing 10x what he did.

I agree, Jake Tran fell off but i've been a faithful viewer of the channel for years now so I still watch just because.

:ehh: I didn't know about this Patrick CC channel. Is it good? Might check it later :patrice: