Parents Of Men Who 'Raped And Tortured' A Girl, 17, In Morocco Say She Had A 'Bad Reputation'

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Arab-Islamic culture is disgusting in the 21st century. It needs to be aborted and radically changed, they treat 'others' like animals. Refuse to see them as human.

Especially how they treat Black/Ethiopian and South East Asian maids/employees.:scust:

Hard to give a fukk about "Islamophobia" when the, originators, face and culture of the faith (AKA Arabs) encourage behavior to treat people as less than human.

The entire middle east is :scust:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arab-Islamic culture is disgusting in the 21st century. It needs to be aborted and radically changed, they treat 'others' like animals. Refuse to see them as human.

Especially how they treat Black/Ethiopian and South East Asian maids/employees.:scust:

Hard to give a fukk about "Islamophobia" when the, originators, face and culture of the faith (AKA Arabs) encourage behavior to treat people as less than human.

The entire middle east is :scust:

Your post starts with a false narrative, Arab - Islam are no near the same things, same with white Americans - leaders of democracy, white people - leaders of Christians, Chinese - leaders of buddhism,

Arabs have their subset of values which run counter to Islam, the way they treat their woman, treat people in their countries show that, arabs are the original crackers, their ways speak for themself :hhh:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
When I was in Afghanistan they was fukking little boys cuz they wanted the women to keep their purity

Plus with polygamy the top dogs had their share of women leaving a lotta younger dudes with nothing to choose from

So they just resorted to farm animals, other grown men and little boys until marriage

Little boys was their favorite

It’s called Bacha Bazi

I’ve seen ANA/ANP personell walk around with boys tied to their hip like little bytches

At the end of the day, they don’t consider this gay if u ask them:Denzelcrackinup:

My terp said women are for procreation, men are for fun

fukking gross :scust:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
:ohhh:It's crazy how humans treat other humans in certain environments. Makes you think about life.

I visited Morocco, particularly Casablanca since I was traveling. It's a nice major centre with ancient architecture. I seen a lot of fine Black Moroccan chicks:whew:, they resemble Dominicans.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Your post starts with a false narrative, Arab - Islam are no near the same things, same with white Americans - leaders of democracy, white people - leaders of Christians, Chinese - leaders of buddhism,

Arabs have their subset of values which run counter to Islam, the way they treat their woman, treat people in their countries show that, arabs are the original crackers, their ways speak for themself :hhh:
Nope. Contemporary Arab Culture is inexorably tied to Islam and the reverse is true as well.

I know Muslims that aren't fukking insane and are chill, though those are almost always black (Somalians, Ethiopians, Sudanese, etc).

What I'm saying is the face of the faith, Arabs and the toxic aspects of their culture reflect poorly on the faith, region and culture as a whole. When people think Muslim/Islam, the first thing that pops into their mind is an Arab.

And by and large, their culture makes them garbage human beings.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
you nikkas in here doing the same shyt cacs do when a story get posted about a bunch of ppl getting shot in chicago or some other dusty hood shyt "look at those no good savages" projecting onto an entire group of ppl

:mjpls:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you nikkas in here doing the same shyt cacs do when a story get posted about a bunch of ppl getting shot in chicago or some other dusty hood shyt "look at those no good savages" projecting onto an entire group of ppl

:mjpls:
I hear you but thats just how human beings in general work. Any epidemic the attributes of the people most involved will always be highlighted i.e race, religion. Shyts is done to us all the time by other minorities to keep it 100 its not excuslively a cac thing :manny:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. Contemporary Arab Culture is inexorably tied to Islam and the reverse is true as well.

I know Muslims that aren't fukking insane and are chill, though those are almost always black (Somalians, Ethiopians, Sudanese, etc).

What I'm saying is the face of the faith, Arabs and the toxic aspects of their culture reflect poorly on the faith, region and culture as a whole. When people think Muslim/Islam, the first thing that pops into their mind is an Arab.

And by and large, their culture makes them garbage human beings.

I somewhat agree with you, they are definitely tied to Islam even though a majority of Muslims aren't Arab. Everything else in your post is on point....