Passport(coli) bros, Brazil does not want your dusty asses to visit. 2k in your bank account required now

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I still don't see why passport bros can't just go to a Latin nightclub right here in the States. It's filled with Latin hoes that'll fukk you just for buying em drinks or giving em weed

The Americanized version of most non BW isnt as fun . A breh is better off going to the source of these countries where negative black stereotypes aren’t reinforced

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Coinstar.jpg

:wow:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I still don't see why passport bros can't just go to a Latin nightclub right here in the States. It's filled with Latin hoes that'll fukk you just for buying em drinks or giving em weed
Looks and game matters in america
And most not getting the top tier Latina chicks in south america

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
If you don't even have 2K in a savings account and are traveling :mjlol:
That makes no sense to me, but people still wanna live their lives and feel like they're missing out on something.

Personally I wouldn't even think of doing that. I just spent about $900 on car repairs in December after buying xmas presents.

My dumb ass was thinking about buying a 2K gaming PC on credit in November, that shyt would have fukked me up big time.

I know someone who just came back from a big eurotrip and told me he's really in the hole and now he's planning something big for Valentine's day and another vacation in the summer

I'm happy bro's enjoying his life but it couldn't be me.
:hubie:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I cant really reccomend going unless you know people like that

Colombian chicks dont be smashing randoms like that

Smashing off the top is kind of a western concept.

For the average savage the DR is a much safer bet all things considered
You sound crazy :mjlol:
Colombias hit randoms all the time
You just have to go where they are on that time
DR is the same way
Outside of the tourist strip these dudes is not hitting no Dominican chicks
And the ones in the tourist area are lower class
So any woman from a decent family would never fukk with you unless you really got bread
And they will violate like Americans violate Mexicans speaking English if your Spanish is terrible
Which most nyggas have zero proficiency

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Getting rid of the hookers in the “old city “ district
Cleaning up

sound like dude in the vid disappointed :mjlol:
But they need to do that shyt
Cartagena is nice but that shyt was OD with mad chicks
And they basically cleaning up the annoyance of street venders and rappers
The prostitution was wild with it interrupting families just chilling
It would be packed clubs and then 50 women standing outside each of the clubs and a 100 walking around between the three main club and 100 at the clock tower
And most people weren’t there for the women so it was fukking up the vibe
I think the changes will help everybody and make the environment safer even for people there just for the women

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You sound crazy :mjlol:
Colombias hit randoms all the time
You just have to go where they are on that time
DR is the same way
Outside of the tourist strip these dudes is not hitting no Dominican chicks
And the ones in the tourist area are lower class
So any woman from a decent family would never fukk with you unless you really got bread
And they will violate like Americans violate Mexicans speaking English if your Spanish is terrible
Which most nyggas have zero proficiency
You just proved my point. Do thots exist everywhere? Absolutely Thottery is not a respecter of time or place it's global.

But like I said to @Balla it's like if a halfway decent Chinese chick came up to you and asked you in Chinese what is there to do in your city . You'd be frustrated and just point her toward Chinatown and let her figure it out.

In all things culture counts no way a random is gonna figure out who's down to pound and who's sent by some gang to get you. One thing a chick knows for sure is that she could drug you and the chances of her getting caught and doing time is very slight.

One thing people don't know is Colombian jails are controlled by gangs just like Ecaudoran jails are and ordinary murders might get you say six years or so the people doing life be major drug dealers and Guerilla leaders. Most dudes who get scoped catch the first plane back home to fix shyt with the bank even if you make a report a nikka ain't flyig in to testify.

All I'm saying is generlly speaking even a broke Ug Mug has a better shot of pulling something out of Club Liv in Miami than Club Living in Cali.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
sound like dude in the vid disappointed :mjlol:
But they need to do that shyt
Cartagena is nice but that shyt was OD with mad chicks
And they basically cleaning up the annoyance of street venders and rappers
The prostitution was wild with it interrupting families just chilling
It would be packed clubs and then 50 women standing outside each of the clubs and a 100 walking around between the three main club and 100 at the clock tower
And most people weren’t there for the women so it was fukking up the vibe
I think the changes will help everybody and make the environment safer even for people there just for the women
This too everything got completely out of control the Clock Tower is a Tourist attraction. I know to a guy from the states it's wild to see hoes in a park with random families kicking it but generally shyt is discrete they're not usually dressed different. They chill and wait till some dude approches them usually or course if they're targeting foriegners they have to let foriegn tricks know what's up so you get hoes grabbing or your junk like they do in Sosua.

I think the last straw was that goofy who decided to smash on the second floor balcony in front of everyone.

But even regular tourists were getting gouged and scammed including Colombians They printed a list of prices in Colombian media and they had one place with 45 dollar (not pesos) bowls of Sancocho ( chicken stew) and 6 dollar beers,

Then you have the scam massages and rappers.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This too everything got completely out of control the Clock Tower is a Tourist attraction. I know to a guy from the states it's wild to see hoes in a park with random families kicking it but generally shyt is discrete they're not usually dressed different. They chill and wait till some dude approches them usually or course if they're targeting foriegners they have to let foriegn tricks know what's up so you get hoes grabbing or your junk like they do in Sosua.

I think the last straw was that goofy who decided to smash on the second floor balcony in front of everyone.

But even regular tourists were getting gouged and scammed including Colombians They printed a list of prices in Colombian media and they had one place with 45 dollar (not pesos) bowls of Sancocho ( chicken stew) and 6 dollar beers,

Then you have the scam massages and rappers.
Your views be crazy
There is no way you could have been there in the last year
Shyt not discrete at all bruh
Before it was wasn’t as bad but now its a lot more women
It wasn’t 50 women outside of the club before
Im talking the club blocks you can’t even walk down the street
It was outta hand
The benches people used to sit at and chill was all women working

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Your views be crazy
There is no way you could have been there in the last year
Shyt not discrete at all bruh
Before it was wasn’t as bad but now its a lot more women
It wasn’t 50 women outside of the club before
Im talking the club blocks you can’t even walk down the street
It was outta hand
The benches people used to sit at and chill was all women working
Hey Man there's a dude on this board who convinced me to come If he wants to say who he is that's on him.

I guess I could post a picture but I don't know how and rally don't care.

I haven't been to Cartagena but I have friends that live there.

Maybe you're some kind of expert passport bro like I said I know some club thots, speak spanish and know the culture. I'm not on here flexing my great life like these youtubers there's tradeoffs, I'm not encouraging the average Coli incel trick to come down here especially not to Medellin.

There was a dude who said he scooped some hoes out of Sante Fe Mall in Meddy and smoked with them and pounded them out and nothing happened to him.

I know a dude who argued in WA groups that Meddy wasn't dangerous because he met and smashed a bytch off Tinder and nothing happened to him.

But they're saying that 8 people died in a couple months span so I just don't feel confortable telling some dude that never been to come on down the water's fine.

Will you die in Colombia? probably not but you got to move correct. There's a dude on this board who preferres Quibdo to Cali again he knows people and he's good but Low key Quibdo is super dangerous. I know a guy from the same state but a different area who lost two brothers to Cartel violence and he wouldn't go to Quibdo so I just don't want to do the Youtube thing and cap to people that you can move crazy and nothing will happen to you.