Passport(coli) bros, Brazil does not want your dusty asses to visit. 2k in your bank account required now

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
:mjlit:

AA1m6B4C.img
That's exactly what I focused on and didn't even read the post yet.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
This reeks of a 3rd world Latin American scam to easily identify rich Americans primed for getting robbed or extorted.

:mjlol:
Exactly....that's what this is. I seen that Columbia has a organized effort to use women to drug and rob a lot of visiting men and passport bros going there.

I'm not part of that movement but shyt like that scares me about going over there.

They also go into ur accounts and take all ur money after drugging u.

Again, it's an organized effort

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
$2k is not that much. I seriously doubt it will deter many of the men going there now, since most of them have the disposable income to easily maintain far more than $2k in the bank.

NAH PPL BE USING CREDIT CARDS
TO PAY FOR THEIR WHOLE VACATIONS
WITH HARDLY ANYTHING IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS.

:devil:
:evil:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Exactly....that's what this is. I seen that Columbia has a organized effort to use women to drug and rob a lot of visiting men and passport bros going there.

I'm not part of that movement but shyt like that scares me about going over there.

I cant really reccomend going unless you know people like that

Colombian chicks dont be smashing randoms like that

Smashing off the top is kind of a western concept.

For the average savage the DR is a much safer bet all things considered

Loggie

All Star
Daps
I been to every region on earth beside central Asia. I'm good on this shyt seen it once seen it again
Them Central Asians are something else.
Russian/Mongol or Chinese is a beautiful mix. Them slanted colored eyes are gorgeous.
:wow:
You are right though. You seen one beach, you’ve seen them all. The jungles of Belize, Panama to Brazil are all the same.

If you travel for women, once you been all over it loses its appeal. All women are wet holes. Some faces are prettier, asses bigger, chest heavier. You can hit Cancun for South Americans and Europeans, Hawaii for Asians, and NYC/LA for everything else. Save money but still taste the world.
:ehh:
When I was traveling, I enjoyed the local culture and sites. Women were a plus. I couldn’t imagine traveling strictly for women, but I don’t hate on the passport bros who hit Punta Cana/Cali/Rio. Sometimes getting strange in a different country hits different.
:manny:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Yea exactly my point you hit regions well enough unless u some of ibn battata most shyt similar along the route

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I still don't see why passport bros can't just go to a Latin nightclub right here in the States. It's filled with Latin hoes that'll fukk you just for buying em drinks or giving em weed

dudes who either don't have access to those same hoes in the states or do have access to those same hoes but hate the cost of going out on a date in the states

me personally i'm not traveling to a place where i'm not interested in the culture, tours, food, history, etc

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

Of course it is.

Men (WITH BIG MOUTHS WHO CAN’T KEEP QUIET WHILE THEY DO WHAT OTHER MEN HAVE BEEN DOING FOREVER, including other brehs) are flying into their countries to use their women like toilets and you think they’re going to treat them with respect?! :heh::russ:

Sex work is like the drug game and anything else on the black market. They’re gonna run it up and if you don’t have the street smarts or connections to avoid getting taxed, what are you going to do about it?
…………..? Nothing.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency

NAH PPL BE USING CREDIT CARDS
TO PAY FOR THEIR WHOLE VACATIONS
WITH HARDLY ANYTHING IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS.

:devil:
:evil:

Yea, some people do. There are always people who seek to live above their means. Still, I am pretty sure many of those who make trips across seas regularly have the savings to easily cover the $2k requirement. Hell, even by using credit cards, they can take a bit of the credit to place in a savings account to cover the minimum needed to be let in. Having a credit limit that easily covers the trip, min savings, and expenses incurred there is not hard at all for a person determined to do it.