Paul Pierce says the same thing about Draymond that majority of folks say.....

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I don't know,don't care,but he had the right to respond when he could and he did:why:
If it didn't bother him why would he respond, its trash talk and that is ll and its time to go and get ready for the next one. IMHO

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They said he looked visibly upset on the telecast a few plays after it happened.

Where? But I don't care if he was upset or not,I'm not the one who said he wasn't hurt or didn't care,that was a different poster.

All I said was they went back and forth and then THEY asked him about it again

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
i mean dude is clearly getting work done defensively, even if we want to say his offensive performances look better because of them...but he makes their defense better. how is he "not that good" when he's basically the "playmaker" defensively?

What the fukk is so hard for y'all to see he ain't making nobody's d better he ain't helping steph lock up kyrie and he ain't out there shutting down kyrie he guards his position stop saying he helps them out they play good team defense as far as rotations and things of that nature but 1 on 1 he ain't helping curry and he's not out here blocking shots at the rim he really ain't anchoring shyt cause as a team they play good defense

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Pierce is a hall of fame legend who lived through the trash talking era & dominated

He ain't worried about shyt

Paul is still hurt from being ethered in front of millions of people

full

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Paul saying Dray cant guard Blake:mjlol:

Blake wants no part of dray:russ:

Crazy how an overrated "role player" yall hate is still getting threads on here:mjgrin:

That's what I'm saying breh, Draymond can guard Kareem and block his sky hook but can't handle Blake in the post? :mjgrin:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He isn't that good,and only looks good because he's surronded by KD,Steph and Klay:mjlol:

Keep overrating this nikka tho

He says it @ 25 seconds

Look at you co signing PP bytch made ass.. Dray said that shyt to his face on the court and what this clown nikka PP do? Run to Twitter and on TV 3 days later talkin shyt

Don't matter what PP say at this point breh

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Draymond can guard Blake though. Blake can't back down draymond and he ain't quicker than draymond out on the elbow. Blake's only move against draymond is to force contact and hope for a favorable whistle.
I am so tired of simpletons actin like Draymond stops Blake. They send a lot of help off DJs man to confuse Blake. Fukk Drymond. Ashy azz n1gga