Paul Pierce says the same thing about Draymond that majority of folks say.....

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The Warriors hate:mjlol:

I thought what Dray said was hilarious. PP a legend and all, but fukk that, he should've said something back.

And Green done had like several last minute defensive highlights this season and is clearly the best Defensive player on the team aside from Iggy. Also he initiates the offense and doesnt even really try to get shots up...

Time to let it go Piru

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
So nikka going to act like draymond didn't drop 30 in game 7 of last years finals?
So you gon act like da nikka wasn't open da whole game cause of Steph & Klay which is Paul Pierce's point to begin with?

SlurRty

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ x NYC
Do yall think Draymond can carry a franchise like Paul Pierce did? he has it good on the warriors.. draymond cant do what a harden is doing by himself on the rockets..

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
What the fukk is so hard for y'all to see he ain't making nobody's d better he ain't helping steph lock up kyrie and he ain't out there shutting down kyrie he guards his position stop saying he helps them out they play good team defense as far as rotations and things of that nature but 1 on 1 he ain't helping curry and he's not out here blocking shots at the rim he really ain't anchoring shyt cause as a team they play good defense

Arguably his greatest attribute on defense is his ability to switch on any offensive player and hold his own. I really hope this was a troll post