PeaceCorps Advises African-American Volunteers They May Be Called N-Word By Ukrainian Refugees

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
There's a difference between empathy for seeing people being bombed by an aggressor country and the Peace Corps giving potential volunteers a heads up about what they may encounter.

For example, if/when Black foreign students come to attend Bible college here, it's usually located in remote rural white sections of the country. American Missionary in their home country would be putting them in danger by not giving them a heads up about the attitudes/words they might encounter from the locals.

If an African or Islanders were here doing volunteer work in the same areas, they would get a similar heads up.

Why do people act as if there aren't full fledged Neo Nazis right here in America?
"Oh, there are some Nazis in that country, fukk that entire country" sounds silly in MAGAfied America.

Get that money

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Is now the appropriate time to link back to that thread of the buck who married the ugly Ukrainian woman before she went off to fight or the Brehs who volunteered to go fight for the Ukraine. Or the posts in here where people were chiding others for not caring about the war after it was proven many are racists and mistreated the Africans?
c00ns continue getting wake up calls whenever they c00n for white folks or call themselves doing what’s right (meanwhile whites don’t even do that lol). In any case this is no surprise. Also is why I haven’t given a fukk or really felt empathy(yeah I said it, I feel nothing). Black people who went over there to fight don’t have my support.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is now the appropriate time to link back to that thread of the buck who married the ugly Ukrainian woman before she went off to fight or the Brehs who volunteered to go fight for the Ukraine. Or the posts in here chiding people for not caring about the war after it was proven they are racists?
c00ns continue getting wake up calls whenever they c00n for white folks or call themselves doing what’s right (meanwhile whites don’t even do that lol). In any case this is no surprise. Also is why I haven’t given a fukk since this war was announced. Whites against whites. Black people who went over there to fight don’t have my support.

A segment of the black population still seek acceptance from white people. And will do whatever it takes, even at their own demise, to get it. Shyt is sad.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Damn @Rhakim

Is this fake news brother ?

Ih ih ih it's just a couple bad apples. :mjlol:

Where did I ever say Ukraine was a magical non-racist country or even say anything positive about Ukrainians in general, ever? :why:

Step 1: Mowgli posts blatant Russian propaganda because he follows right-wingers

Step 2: Mowgli gets called out for being a fool and a tool

Step 3: Mowgli posts actual news and says, "See, real news exists too!"

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Where did I ever say Ukraine was a magical non-racist country or even say anything positive about Ukrainians in general, ever? :why:

Step 1: Mowgli posts blatant Russian propaganda because he follows right-wingers

Step 2: Mowgli gets called out for being a fool and a tool

Step 3: Mowgli posts actual news and says, "See, real news exists too!"

It's my thread not @Mowgli

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
giphy.webp

:dead:

It's almost comical.