Pets dying on you unappreciation thread

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
:mjcry:

I wanna pour out some liquor for my nikka Montana...We were chilling at the table as a fam eating and everybody cooling. My dog just gets up, yelps then drops on floor shaking...my girl at time screams... Somebody do something!! I tried to revive him... My nikka dropped a farewell poop and was swayze. Everybody threw their food away and were no good for awhile.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
RIP Kibbles
jj46c9.jpg

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
My first dog Butter past away in noviembre 2013.

Dad saw Butter throwing up looking mad sick that day... Drove her to the vet but en route... She passed away in the car.

Remember getting the call from pops and i got teary eyes at work and told the boss i had to jet.

Went home drove my mom there and were all sad... Momma crying her eyes out. Butter was her beloved.

Never seented momma so sad in my entire existence, sitting in the vets office, momma cradling deceased Butter for one last scold. Shiit was real.

Now their both in heaven. And i imagine momma taking a happy and lively little Butter on strolls in the afterlife.

Damn it was all good just a few years ago. I had everything and didnt know it.

:ohlawd:

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion

Dad saw Butter throwing up looking mad sick that day... Drove her to the vet but en route... She passed away in the car.

Remember getting the call from pops and i got teary eyes at work and told the boss i had to jet.

Went home drove my mom there and were all sad... Momma crying her eyes out. Butter was her beloved.

Never seented momma so sad in my entire existence, sitting in the vets office, momma cradling deceased Butter for one last scold. Shiit was real.

Now their both in heaven. And i imagine momma taking a happy and lively little Butter on strolls in the afterlife.

Damn, made me almost shed a thug tear. Deep story my nig

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Damn breh

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
RIP to all the hamsters I ever owned :mjcry:
My baby turtles that got snatched up by my bigger turtle :mjcry:
My shrimp that I spent so much time carefully breeding the colours out :mjcry:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I am so sorry for your lose. I lost my dog in January. I was screaming bloody murder. I saw him slipping away the day before but I just didn't know what was happening. He made it through the night but then the next day he just laid down and died. I think he was just waiting to be in the comfort of someone's arms when he passed. Thank god someone was here with him. I tried to rush him to the vet but he was gone. :mjcry: Just life less. I've been kind of obsessed with health every since. I feel like if he would have ate better he would have lived longer. I feel mad guilty about it. I have been feeding my other dogs ground flax seed with their food ever since. It has really improved a trick knee one has.

:mjcry: My poor baby. I had him cremated. He is sitting on the shelf now. I miss him like crazy.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem

Damn mayne :to:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps

I wanna pour out some liquor for my nikka Montana...We were chilling at the table as a fam eating and everybody cooling. My dog just gets up, yelps then drops on floor shaking...my girl at time screams... Somebody do something!! I tried to revive him... My nikka dropped a farewell poop and was swayze. Everybody threw their food away and were no good for awhile.
damn, what was wrong with him?:to: