Pets dying on you unappreciation thread

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
damn, what was wrong with him?:to:
Dunno, it was random. No warning signs. Just dropped dead. It was pretty dramatic and traumatic
I don't mean to laugh but this right here cracked me up.

Never had a pet up and die on me but we have taken a few to the vet once they got too old.
word. Lil poop just oozed out.. It was funny in retrospect.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Putting my dog down was one of the hardest things i ever had to do. She was part of the family for over 8 years. :to: House never felt the same without her. Cremated her and kept the ashes. Best dog and homie ever :salute: Miss her. Cried for real that night and the next after. Pouring out the bowl of water she last drank from had me :sadbron: For real. It really hit then. That bowl sat in the same spot in the Kitchen for so many years and then it didn't have to be there any more. :mjcry:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
the day my b*tches die ima get them stuffed by a taxidermist

them b*tches stayin mounted in my office fo life

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Humans die everyday b, fukk I look like crying over some dog. :dame:

Like a dude who ain't never grown close to a dog or any other animal. :manny: S'aight.

2015 been a fukked up year. Lost the main dog (Brolic ass Rotewilder) and the side dog (Scruffy ass mutt) the same year within months of each other. Now the Rottie was pretty good damn near his whole life. No problems, heart worm medicine and Tick tablets, all that shyt on point. Dude was a bit heavy, but once you took him off the chain you wouldn't believe how fast dude could move.

Just started smoking weed that year so I used to get these weed like hangovers where I'd wake up in the morning still buzzed. Night in question I was out chilling with a female friend, smoked some weed and slept over by her place on some sedated cuddle shyt since a tropical storm was coming in so the next day or so work was cancelled. Got a call from Moms early on talking about how the dog looked sick and wasn't eating/moving, so I'm pissed off to all fukk 'cause this supposed to be my days off to get my vices in check along with getting cheeks, drive home and just seen dude on the ground like he didn't give a shyt. I was more mad at the fact that my Dad was just passing the buck and being worthless as fukk, talking about "Dogs die all the time, when dogs sick, they just die, that's it" My mom didn't want to hear that shyt and he was just being insensitive 'cause his lazy ass didn't want to do shyt and I was still semi high and wanted to cuss him the fukk out, but I let it slide, I had to be there for Mom 'cause she was worried.

Reached home, Picked him up, he wouldn't stand. Gave him food, he wouldn't eat. Mom said she noticed he ain't eat in like two days and he ain't standing so she called the vet from last night and asked him to check on him but he wasn't coming out and we had to carry him to the shop. So me and my bro had to life dude up in a Blanket since this is 150 plus of bonafide Rottweiler meat. Dropped him off by this eccentric ass old vet dude who looked like he was pissed off at being called out during the storm. Took some blood and pretty much locked him up in the kennel talking about he'd check on him.

Got a call from Mom like three days later, sniffling, talkin about how the Dog died and she needed me to take care of it, 'cause of course she can't ask that workshy free loader to do anything. Had to round up my cousin (speaking of which, his dog died earlier on that year and I helped him bury it too) and wrap up the dog in a big ass green plastic bag 'cause he done shyt himself and they left him, pretty much the same way we put him in the kennel. fukking old dude was like "Yeah, get him out. Now what are we going to do about the mess in there?" I was like ":leostare: "Gimmie a minute let me get some gloves I got out the back of the jeep" We took the dog and fukking bounced. fukk him and that. I don't know why the fukk Mom told Dad 'cause of course he wants to delegate what the fukk we should do without actually doing it, so I just got my brother and uncle, picked out a spot at the bottom of our property, copped a Backhoe and dug a proper hole for dude (Scraped the edge of a septic and nearly 'caused a major fukk up:merchant:) and buried him in a sheet. Aunt had out the camera phone for my moms (She didn't come) and said the lord's prayer as we put him down.:shaq2: I was still fukked up about seeing my mom's cry since I ain't never seen her do that shyt short of a funeral 10 plus years ago. Dog got buried a stone's throw away from my toking spot and at times a breh feels like crying 'cause he should have died at home, surrounded by comfort and not in some dingy ass kennel alone and unloved'n'shyt. That night after I got him buried I stayed a bit out side of his doghouse and just felt like shyt 'cause at the time I was just numb to the whole thing and didn't wanna accept that he was gone. Curled up his chain and put it away. Moms was pissed at Dad for a minute and I just let him talk on with his bullshyt and started hitting up contacts for a new dog.

Older mutt dog died a few months later. She was light and could fit in your arm, so when that happened I came home with a shovel since she wouldn't require no big ass hole. My breh told me that he and Dad found her in the neighbors yard, covered in flies (She did look sickly the morning I saw her) and that he just wrapped her up in a trash bag and plunked her in the garbage. :aicmon: I mean, we didn't shower her with the same love and affection we did the Rottweiler but she atleast deserved to be buried, not discarded :scusthov: S'fukked up, but now we got two new dogs so Mom's back in good spirits again..sorta. fukking all Black Rottweiler is fukking everything up and jumping on people being unrully as fukk. :heh: She going to fully love him once he gets older, I'm sure.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
My first dog Butter past away in noviembre 2013.

Dad saw Butter throwing up looking mad sick that day... Drove her to the vet but en route... She passed away in the car.

Remember getting the call from pops and i got teary eyes at work and told the boss i had to jet.

Went home drove my mom there and were all sad... Momma crying her eyes out. Butter was her beloved.

Never seented momma so sad in my entire existence, sitting in the vets office, momma cradling deceased Butter for one last scold. Shiit was real.

Now their both in heaven. And i imagine momma taking a happy and lively little Butter on strolls in the afterlife.

Damn it was all good just a few years ago. I had everything and didnt know it.

:ohlawd:

I am so sorry for your lose. I lost my dog in January. I was screaming bloody murder. I saw him slipping away the day before but I just didn't know what was happening. He made it through the night but then the next day he just laid down and died. I think he was just waiting to be in the comfort of someone's arms when he passed. Thank god someone was here with him. I tried to rush him to the vet but he was gone. :mjcry: Just life less. I've been kind of obsessed with health every since. I feel like if he would have ate better he would have lived longer. I feel mad guilty about it. I have been feeding my other dogs ground flax seed with their food ever since. It has really improved a trick knee one has.

:mjcry: My poor baby. I had him cremated. He is sitting on the shelf now. I miss him like crazy.

I am so sorry for both of your losses I recently became a dog lover about two years ago when me and my fiance moved in together and she brought her dog I can't imagine losing my little buddy now :mjcry:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn this thread is sad. I love our dogs, I'm gonna be a mess when they die.

When you got a special bond with a dog you can tell it really feels like your it's best friend. Other animals don't have that. My girl used to have a cat back in the day and the fukking thing doesn't give a shyt if you live or die.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn this thread is sad. I love our dogs, I'm gonna be a mess when they die.

When you got a special bond with a dog you can tell it really feels like your it's best friend. Other animals don't have that. My girl used to have a cat back in the day and the fukking thing doesn't give a shyt if you live or die.
My girl just got 2 more kittens im like :what: But a dog is so superior :jbhmm:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Why you make this thread today :mjcry:

I been stressin cause my dawg Scrappy is 11 and getting old, sick and getting bumps all over. took him to the vet today to get checked out and it cost me $330 and he'll probably need surgery to remove one of them bumps by his eye.

But that's the homie, when nobody else had my back, scrappy did. I ain't ready for him to go anytime soon brehs :to:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
well do spiders count as pets ?

if so I got 2 Tarantulas, but it's not the same as owning and having mammals die and shyt :francis:
as long as you love it, it still hurts when they die breh :mjcry:
What bird lives for 25 years? Wtf?
My breh in Nigeria got an African grey parrot. Been living for FORTY years and still spry as a mofugga.
One lived to NINETY years old. In the wild they can get to around eighty, but in captivity it's around 30-50 (yeah big variation I know, but genetics, exercise and diet play big factors.).

I would love a pair of African greys when I get my own home. Hand them down to my grandkids :phewmayne:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you make this thread today :mjcry:

I been stressin cause my dawg Scrappy is 11 and getting old, sick and getting bumps all over. took him to the vet today to get checked out and it cost me $330 and he'll probably need surgery to remove one of them bumps by his eye.

But that's the homie, when nobody else had my back, scrappy did. I ain't ready for him to go anytime soon brehs :to:
Scrappy and all dogs like him the real MVP :salute:Good job taking care of lil man when he needs it