Pets dying on you unappreciation thread

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Why you make this thread today :mjcry:

I been stressin cause my dawg Scrappy is 11 and getting old, sick and getting bumps all over. took him to the vet today to get checked out and it cost me $330 and he'll probably need surgery to remove one of them bumps by his eye.

But that's the homie, when nobody else had my back, scrappy did. I ain't ready for him to go anytime soon brehs :to:

3 years later this happened:mjcry:

Oddly enough my moms other bull terrier died 3 weeks ago and then her only dog left, a 4 year old bull terrier got put to sleep today because of a brain tumor

2020 has no chill

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
My first pet cat died after eating grass on the neighbor's lawn which had poison on it. I got home from middle school and my mom was freaked out saying Buster was very sick. He had been struggling all day and was barely holding on. He wedged himself behind the sink in the bathroom to presumably relieve pressure on his stomach..I think he just wanted to see me one more time. He would always stay with me until I fell asleep and would know when I was sad and would sit on my legs or stomach. They made a clay imprint of his paw and I skipped school the next day and also a basketball game.

My first dog was gradually getting sick but I refused to put him down because he wasnt really in too much pain. Had some trouble breathing if he got going too much and had some bowel control problems. I come home one day and he was dead on a blanket in the back yard. My dad just fukking left him there and went to work without telling me :stopitslime: piece of shyt. I was crying while digging his grave and I put him in there myself. Went to smoke joints above where he was buried while I still lived there and just reminisce.

My 2nd cat is MIA and presumably dead as it has been a few years now. He was 15 but still very active..killing rodents, climbing trees and getting onto the roof. Bowzer was a savage. I was proud of how I trained him. A few weeks prior I saw a fox around the neighborhood. I think the fox got him. :mjcry: I suppose it's possible he got kidnapped since he simply would refuse to allow for a dollar to be kept on him. He would get out of them like Houdini.

Now i am down to one dog and is my favorite of all time. He has literally saved my life. When he goes..its a wrap. I went to an adoption presentation for dogs saved from a kill shelter in Alabama. He was grumpy as shyt and no one was even checking for him. I took him for a little walk and it was miserable. I had a dog bed with me and he sat on it. Right when I was gonna be out and pass on getting any of the dogs there..he lunged at me and tried to bite me because I was taking the dog bed away from him. I knew no one else was going to take him if I didn't and also that he was a keeper because he was willing to fight to protect something he cared about. That is my fukking guy for life

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
My first pet cat died after eating grass on the neighbor's lawn which had poison on it. I got home from middle school and my mom was freaked out saying Buster was very sick. He had been struggling all day and was barely holding on. He wedged himself behind the sink in the bathroom to presumably relieve pressure on his stomach..I think he just wanted to see me one more time. He would always stay with me until I fell asleep and would know when I was sad and would sit on my legs or stomach. They made a clay imprint of his paw and I skipped school the next day and also a basketball game.

My first dog was gradually getting sick but I refused to put him down because he wasnt really in too much pain. Had some trouble breathing if he got going too much and had some bowel control problems. I come home one day and he was dead on a blanket in the back yard. My dad just fukking left him there and went to work without telling me :stopitslime: piece of shyt. I was crying while digging his grave and I put him in there myself. Went to smoke joints above where he was buried while I still lived there and just reminisce.

My 2nd cat is MIA and presumably dead as it has been a few years now. He was 15 but still very active..killing rodents, climbing trees and getting onto the roof. Bowzer was a savage. I was proud of how I trained him. A few weeks prior I saw a fox around the neighborhood. I think the fox got him. :mjcry: I suppose it's possible he got kidnapped since he simply would refuse to allow for a dollar to be kept on him. He would get out of them like Houdini.

Now i am down to one dog and is my favorite of all time. He has literally saved my life. When he goes..its a wrap. I went to an adoption presentation for dogs saved from a kill shelter in Alabama. He was grumpy as shyt and no one was even checking for him. I took him for a little walk and it was miserable. I had a dog bed with me and he sat on it. Right when I was gonna be out and pass on getting any of the dogs there..he lunged at me and tried to bite me because I was taking the dog bed away from him. I knew no one else was going to take him if I didn't and also that he was a keeper because he was willing to fight to protect something he cared about. That is my fukking guy for life
:francis: damn breh

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Lost so many dogs since this thread....:beli:
Couldn't even bring myself to post after the first death.

Lost my last two last year around this date. One from Parvo Virus and the other from fukking Cancer.

fukking, cancer. :to: