Players With Worse DRPM Than Harden: Curry, Russ, Dame, DeRozen, Conley, IT

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't want you copying and pasting shyt, any cotdamn fool can google that shyt. I want you to explain to me in your own words what DRPM (and RPM in general) is, how it's formulated and why you're using it as foundation to suggest that Harden has more defensive value than all the players you mentioned.

I already did that, and you said I had no idea what I'm talking about, so I posted information that confirms what I initially said, and now you're asking me to break it down again.:sas1:

Deflection tactics:mjgrin:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That's exactly what he does. He picks and chooses which stats he deems legit. If it favors Jabari Parker, Steph Curry, Mudiay(no stat favors Mudiay so he uses potential :pachaha:) or any others Warriors player, it's a legit stat but if it makes them look bad, it's bla bla bla use it in the right context or watch games. :snoop:

Just like he said how Russ >> Harden because Russ has to do more on his own.

Then turns around in another thread and says KD is the clear MVP cause he makes it look easy, despite KD having 3 other all stars to help him out:skip:

Daps
I already did that, and you said I had no idea what I'm talking about, so I posted information that confirms what I initially said, and now you're asking me to break it down again.:sas1:

Deflection tactics:mjgrin:
That's EXACTLY what you're doing.

What if I were to tell you that RPM doesn't measure how well a player has performed, but rather it predicts what will happen in future games. :sas2:

I'll ask you again -
I don't want you copying and pasting shyt, any cotdamn fool can google that shyt. I want you to explain to me in your own words what DRPM (and RPM in general) is, how it's formulated and why you're using it as foundation to suggest that Harden has more defensive value than all the players you mentioned.

Daps
Just like he said how Russ >> Harden because Russ has to do more on his own.

Then turns around in another thread and says KD is the clear MVP cause he makes it look easy, despite KD having 3 other all stars to help him out:skip:
I NEVER said either of these things. Why is it just about every exchange we have you're making up shyt?

Daps
There seems to be a lot of people dappin the OP, but nobody can explain how RPM works. Why would anyone knowingly put weight in a metric when they don't know how it works?

The irony of the OP asking for "explanations" of why Harden is ranked higher, when he can't even explain it his damn self.

:mjpls:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Same stat says David Lee and Spencer Hawes are better defenders than Anthony Davis. :dame:
Wonder if that has anything to do with how the stat uses data from prior seasons in order to draw a predictive stat towards or anything, and since Anthony Davis has only been in the league for 3, going on 4 years, the stat views his play as an outlier rather than good play:ohhh:
Wonder if this stat cares about minutes played, what lineups are on the floor, or quality of of the opponents played:ohhh:.
Nah, this stat is the end all be all and the Hornets should be blessed everyday that they have Spencer Hawes to anchor their defense rather than Anthony Davis:mjgrin:

Daps
25V0cHY.png

:dame:
Imagine if you were to tell Harden stans that he's a worse defender than Seth Curry/Mike Dunleavy and use RPM as evidence - what do you think they'd say?

:mjpls:

Daps
Same stat says David Lee and Spencer Hawes are better defenders than Anthony Davis. :dame:

awfully quiet in here :kareem::bronpls:
It certainly did. :troll:

I wonder if all the posters that dapped the OP think Hawes and Lee are better defenders than AD too :lupe:

@Kotal Kahn
@Lord_Chief_Rocka
@Kitsch
@Detroit Wave
@TXSuperman713
@MJ Truth
@dio.nova.vvs.*
@Alexander The Great

I'll tag in @CantStop and @GilSho since they had a lot to say too.

Let's here some of these "explanations". :mjgrin:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps