Police in Kenosha at it again…Attack and Assault Black Man In Applebees As He’s Holding Newborn Baby

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I'm gonna get nagged for this but idc.

They were dead wrong for their behavior but as a father, he should've quickly handed the baby over to a family member rather than allow their zeal to risk harming his child.

"Babe, take the baby before these pigs kill both of us over nothing. And get their badge numbers cuz we gonna own that precinct by the end of the month."

Fighting back is already a risk but while your seed is in your arms and there's others present to take the baby to safety?

Daps
This was all about Montgomery mistaken identity my ass p*ssy ass cacs all they got is the fukking police.

Who involved in a hit and run holding a fukking baby at Applebee's :stopitslime:
A finnesse king would.

Police are dumb as hell tho, and insensitive to the situation. If it was truly him who did the hit and run, should of scoped it out, waited, reported it back to HQ, then made the arrest when the opportunity was available. It ain't like he was going to teleport out of there. Police dumb as hell tho, with no kind of tact. And that one cop saying, "yo baby head be careful" that cop is trying to pry the baby away from him what he think he gonna let his kid go? Why the cop still trying to pull the baby!

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A finnesse king would.

Police are dumb as hell tho, and insensitive to the situation. If it was truly him who did the hit and run, should of scoped it out, waited, reported it back to HQ, then made the arrest when the opportunity was available. It ain't like he was going to teleport out of there. Police dumb as hell tho, with no kind of tact. And that one cop saying, "yo baby head be careful" that cop is trying to pry the baby away from him what he think he gonna let his kid go? Why the cop still trying to pull the baby!
Yeah I ended up reading the full article about how he was in the bathroom but I bet he wasn't holding no baby but like you said a$$holes have no kind of tact and why was it 8 of them fukking cowards on every level.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Read the story. Mistaken identity almost got this man killed.
And the baby.

Are people in Washington okay with this? People literally getting babies ripped out of their arms? If you vote for a pro police politician in your state, THIS is what you're voting for.

And how much yall want to bet the police report would reflect something completely different from what we are seeing if there was no video evidence?

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I'm gonna get nagged for this but idc.

They were dead wrong for their behavior but as a father, he should've quickly handed the baby over to a family member rather than allow their zeal to risk harming his child.

"Babe, take the baby before these pigs kill both of us over nothing. And get their badge numbers cuz we gonna own that precinct by the end of the month."

Fighting back is already a risk but while your seed is in your arms and there's others present to take the baby to safety?
Ths onus is not on the victim to have the right state of mind while getting their civil rights violated . You eating dinner with the fam then suddenly you have eight thugs in your shyt. That's a wild scene. There's also an argument to be made that the child never would have been in danger in the first place if police didn't escalate the situation.

Last edited: