Police in Kenosha at it again…Attack and Assault Black Man In Applebees As He’s Holding Newborn Baby

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
The police said he was not the person they were looking for you dumb piece of shyt.

dikk in the booty fakkit
I won't speak on the assumption of criminality but just the presence of that much implied violence close to a child of mine means I'm doing whatever I have to to make sure the baby gets taken out of the equation.

Guilty or innocent, you don't want your child at risk.

That ish was the equivalent of being surrounded by a pack of snarling wolves and you not trying to hand off the baby that very instant? Craziness.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I was glad to see it to. Then I thought about how brehs sit around watching other brehs get jumped. How men sit around and watch women fight.

fukk then moral victories. I thought what happened in Montgomery should have happed, but the celebration was a waste of time and energy .

Remember the OJ 30 for 30 when the preacher said once OJ was acquitted that "you have to enjoy those small victories when you can"

Same scenario

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was glad to see it to. Then I thought about how brehs sit around watching other brehs get jumped. How men sit around and watch women fight.

fukk then moral victories. I thought what happened in Montgomery should have happed, but the celebration was a waste of time and energy .
Let the downtrodden have their moments of bliss, however fleeting they may be.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Wisconsin has the most disproportionate amount of Black folk in prison than any other state. Of course they not gonna care which dude they lock up, evil ass crackas.