Police in Kenosha at it again…Attack and Assault Black Man In Applebees As He’s Holding Newborn Baby

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I'm gonna get nagged for this but idc.

They were dead wrong for their behavior but as a father, he should've quickly handed the baby over to a family member rather than allow their zeal to risk harming his child.

"Babe, take the baby before these pigs kill both of us over nothing. And get their badge numbers cuz we gonna own that precinct by the end of the month."

Fighting back is already a risk but while your seed is in your arms and there's others present to take the baby to safety?
The whole situation was a mess but I was a little more concerned about the baby for the simple fact the police tend to get stupid when they're soo thirsty and desperate just to lock somebody up (to fill their quotas) that I was afraid they'd “accidentally” injure the baby just to put the man in cuffs.

The police couldn't be patient enough to allow the man to get up off the ground and hand the baby off to somebody so the baby can be out of harm's way, smh 🤦🏾‍♀️.

The thing about the police is that they're supposed to resolve problems, not create them, or intensify a problem by being an agitator. The police make a lot of these situations worse by being overly dramatic and putting on a show trying to flex their power over people.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks were acting like Montgomery was some kind of victory. Aint nothing changed. Black men still being victimized by police and cacs.

Cops should be fired and locked up. You don't assault someone holding a baby. They could simply talked to him and they would known its the wrong person. Where is he running with baby in his hands? He was no threat.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Folks were acting like Montgomery was some kind of victory. Aint nothing changed. Black men still being victimized by police and cacs.

Cops should be fired and locked up. You don't assault someone holding a baby. They could simply talked to him and they would known its the wrong person. Where is he running with baby in his hands? He was no threat.
I was just glad to see Black ppl come together vs some drunk white ppl. That's where it stops. All the "victory laps", memes with folding chairs, and all that shyt is cool, then some shyt like this happens not even a week later

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
the fact that buddy didnt hand the baby off tells me he aint exactly on the up and up himself

Kenosha police forcefully arrest man in an Applebee's who they suspected of a crime. All along, the real suspects were in the bathroom.​

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:dahell: you see this shyt,,,,, they were detained illeaglly tho

The man, according to police, was not responsible for the hit-and-run. However, police said he has been charged with disorderly conduct, resisting, and obstructing an officer. The female who was with him also received the same charges, and possession of marijuana.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I was just glad to see Black ppl come together vs some drunk white ppl. That's where it stops. All the "victory laps", memes with folding chairs, and all that shyt is cool, then some shyt like this happens not even a week later

I was glad to see it to. Then I thought about how brehs sit around watching other brehs get jumped. How men sit around and watch women fight.

fukk then moral victories. I thought what happened in Montgomery should have happed, but the celebration was a waste of time and energy .