Post examples of the easiest p*ssy you ever got

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chilling with x girlfriend at her friends home, her friend sent my ex out the room locked the door jumped in her bed and told me I might aswell join her.

Coming home from a night out i get dropped off home i've got my keys in my hand about to open my front door when i hear the voice of a women say "you got a cigarette boss?" to which I replied "what, are you gonna suck my dikk? :mjpls: She answered me "sure baby:yes: " so I went inside and grabbed a cigarette and she sucked me off right at my front gate at around 5am.

Another time coming home from a late night out, my friends and I get dropped of back in town and part ways I get on a bus to ride a couple stops home, a chick on the bus looks me dead in the eye and tells me "You're coming home with me :birdman:." I was like "ok then:ehh:" and just went with the flow.

Add on.

Last edited:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Coming home from a night out i get dropped off home i've got my keys in my hand about to open my front door when i her the voice of a women say "you got a cigarette boss?" to which I replied "what, are you gonna suck my dikk? :mjpls: She answered me "sure baby:yes: " so I went inside and grabbed a cigarette and she sucked me off right at my front gate at around 5am.
Get your dikk sucked by crackheads, brehs.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Beautiful_Cat.jpg

:troll:

Dreadknox77

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was walking in a bar, she was walking out, I was like "Damn baby , what u doin?", she was like "whatever u want me to do" ..fukked her in bathroom less than 5 mins after meeting her.

Another story at the same bar, My first night actually working there, (I was the bouncer) chick walked up to me and said " whenever ur ready to fukk ,let me know". Ended up fukking her for a few months, made a couple of tapes.

I miss working late nights

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Chilling with x girlfriend at her friends home, her friend sent my ex out the room locked the door jumped in her bed and told me I might aswell join her.

Coming home from a night out i get dropped off home i've got my keys in my hand about to open my front door when i hear the voice of a women say "you got a cigarette boss?" to which I replied "what, are you gonna suck my dikk? :mjpls: She answered me "sure baby:yes: " so I went inside and grabbed a cigarette and she sucked me off right at my front gate at around 5am.

Another time coming home from a late night out, my friends and I get dropped of back in town and part ways I get on a bus to ride a couple stops home, a chick on the bus looks me dead in the eye and tells me "You're coming home with me :birdman:." I was like "ok then:ehh:" and just went with the flow.

Add on.

You didnt find it odd some random bytch was just chillin in your front yard at 5am? :dahell:

Born with it. Didn't even have to try.

post an example of the easiest time u ever let a nikka fukk. ever suck dikk for a cigarette or some shyt?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Was walking in a bar, she was walking out, I was like "Damn baby , what u doin?", she was like "whatever u want me to do" ..fukked her in bathroom less than 5 mins after meeting her.

Another story at the same bar, My first night actually working there, (I was the bouncer) chick walked up to me and said " whenever ur ready to fukk ,let me know". Ended up fukking her for a few months, made a couple of tapes.

I miss working late nights

Service industry guys always get some really great ass over the shortest amount of time. If my current career track doesn't work out, I'm going to purposefully hit rock bottom, move to Vegas, and take up a job in club promotion. My buddy says he's always got a job open for me there, so hey. :manny:

Anyway, if you're at least moderately good looking and not a social retard, you can so TONS and TONS of ass working service industry. Especially if you're full of energy and have a positive personality. It's like watching flies go to honey if you're an attractive bartender.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Easiest p*ssy I ever got was this one day bout 20 years ago. So I'm just chilling, right? Minding my own business..so suddenly I feel a hot flash and a rush, I'm like wtf?? Didn't really pay attention to it until it kept happening over and over: long story short.. I'm looking up at some pink man and he says he's my dad :mjlol:

I'm like cmon buddy, you really think umma fall for that? :upsetfavre:

He's like you're my first daughter...

I'm like bruh...who this cracka be? :russ:

Anyways that's the day I remember I was born with a vag.

Making me superior, attractive, and entitled to the finest things in life. :ehh:

Easiest p*ssy I ever got ...was given to me for free:troll:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Service industry guys always get some really great ass over the shortest amount of time. If my current career track doesn't work out, I'm going to purposefully hit rock bottom, move to Vegas, and take up a job in club promotion. My buddy says he's always got a job open for me there, so hey. :manny:

Anyway, if you're at least moderately good looking and not a social retard, you can so TONS and TONS of ass working service industry. Especially if you're full of energy and have a positive personality. It's like watching flies go to honey if you're an attractive bartender.
I work security at a strip club and have fukked countless dancers bartenders waitresses and customers,it certainly helps when your the plug for everything there and also good lookin if I do say so myself :takedat:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I work security at a strip club and have fukked countless dancers bartenders waitresses and customers,it certainly helps when your the plug for everything there and also good lookin if I do say so myself :takedat:

Yeah, even if you're handsome and powerful in another industry, if you're dating a service industry girl, you definitely share that girl. I would never date a service industry girl, especially one at a hot spot.