Post examples of the easiest p*ssy you ever got

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
A popular bar out here in NJ, Me and 2 friends walk out around 2am about to head to my friends house, we are all drunk as hell, There are 2 girls leaning against my car looking at pictures on a phone, so I jokingly ask them if they would be ok if I moved my car, The one girl was like come here look at these pictures.. I am like aight whats up.. Turns out she got married 2 weeks ago, (mind you shes drunk in a bar parking lot at 2am with 1 female friend) her husband is in Vegas with friends already, and she noticed something funny (these girls are all CIA bro) He has a picture of him and a friend in a hotel in Vegas, problem is in the background there is a table with 4 glasses of drinks on it, 2 beers and 2 fruity drinks, shes like "His dumbass got girls there!!! and SENT A PICTURE!!!"
I was like oh man, trying to cover for him im like maybe others are there... shes like he hasnt picked up his phone all night and sends this picture as a reply?! (hes a rookie coli, hes a damn rookie) :snoop:

So I am eyeing up her friend who is cute, next thing you know the married one tells us, come to my friends house she lives 2 blocks away.. (mind you my 2 friends havent even said a word, we were literally trying to leave).

Turns out they had a roommate who was passed out, we go to the house I wake her up, she has no idea who I am but still gets up and comes down. My 1 friend has the chubby married one in a room already, my other friend is very shy and has zero game. So I am talking to the cute girl, we go to her room.

20mins later I come out my friend is in the kitchen with this girl I woke up talking I am like :mindblown:

Guys I shyt you not... I had her make me chicken and rice at like 3 am :troll: I felt all weird cause she knows her 2 friends are banging other dudes (1 being newly married) so I am trying to break the ice I am like whats up I am hungry... she offered to make me food. My boy comes out of the other room with the chubby one and I am there eating freshly made chicken :mjcry:

To this day, this story is being told. Banged out the cutest of the 3, got home made food after it, with 0 ZERO effort... All the moons aligned that night Coli :jawalrus:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You just happened to be strolling by the park and had to do a double take:pachaha:

Like ":whoo::ohhh:You don't say"
I literally saw a line of nikkas coming out of the bushes, a couple of people i knew were there so i asked what was going on they explained and my horny teenage ass was wit the shyts.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My brother had a studio in the hood. We had a webcam for security at the door. We'd see chicks walking by and open the door like.

Where y'all going:takedat:

Nowhere who's studio is this:feedme:

Mine:obama:

Ohhhh can we come in, y'all gone let us sing:gladbron:

Come on in :jawalrus:

Soon after she'd be in the booth getting her back blew out:deadhorse:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
college was crazy- i went to a top 10 party school back in the day
some women i didn't even get their first name :damn:
i don't think this current generation has any frame of reference

:lupe: specific example??
i left chemistry lab about 9 pm on a thursday night and went to the tables (study area) to get a coke
i was about to drop my money into the machine when a voice said "it's not working"
i turn around and it was this blonde girl so i was like:troll:hello there
i asked her if she was studying for a test
she said no and sounded kind of annoyed
i just said "i live nearby, [name of cross-streets], you wanna come chill with me??"
she closed her book and started packing up her bag
for a second i was shook :whoa: like i had offended her delicate sensibilities
i thought she was going somewhere else to study, or maybe she was about to report me to campus cops
but instead she was like "okay, lead the way"
it was maybe 6-7 minute walk to my place
she talked about being sick of her major, she hated the classes, her study group were idiots
i just listened :yeshrug:
i unlocked my front door, we went in, i closed the door
she dropped her bookbag and we started making out right there
i know the whole thing sounds insane but i was fukking her raw within minutes :why:
afterwards i got beers, she asked if i had any pot but i didn't
laid there for a while, fukked again
after that she was like "well, i gotta get back"
gave me a kiss, got dressed, and left
like literally i had been her study break :mjlol:
i passed by the table a couple of times the next week but never saw her again :noah:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
College was crazy. My dude had tons of groupies because he played basketball. We came back from a night out in Bmore, and he was like yo this Indian chick might roll through later or whatever. Im like cool. But he got saucy and went to his room and fell asleep and I was chilling in the living room on the couch cuz I aint feel like walking up the hill to my apt. So Im there and it's like 2:30am and the Indian chick knocks on the door. She comes in like where's Rich...Im like he passed out. So she comes and sits next to me on the couch. She had some amazing t*ts, so I start asking her about them and if they are real, so she grabs my hand, and put them on one. Then she pulls them out. Im like well damn...I suck them joints and next thing you know I had her bent over the couch in the homeys living room. She fukks and leaves.

Another time, post college my dude threw a bday party in DC and we had 4 soror chicks stay with us random. Woke up the next morning between two chicks, and with morning wood, so this shawty still in her dress from the club feels the wood thru her dress, then backs her ass up on it. Next thing you know she starts beating me off, her friend next to us wakes up like WTF?! So we get up and head to the bathroom to finish it off. Punished her on the sink. It was crazy!

Last edited:

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R At beach week in high school I was drinking and a drunk cac came up to me and said I know you seen me looking at you I was like what then she jammed her tongue down my throat and we left to go to her hotel room and I smashed

Also in high school with a drunk cac we was all drinking, smoking etc and I got alcohol poisoning and threw up all on her bed. Was like ten of us. I come to at another place and they was all telling me I blacked out. I'm straight now but they all fukked up and after chilling a minute girls whos bed i vomitted on starts making out with me they all leave and I smashed on my homies bed

And a few bar chicks I got by giving them a high five and holding the daps extra long and pulling em in for the:shaq:hug :takedat:

Oh and I had met this chick in the college caf. I sat and talked at the table with her and it was holloween and she said she wanted to go trick or treating so I told her I had candy in my room :lolbron:

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
We linked on a chatline back in the day and talked all night. We met up the next day and she got in my car and we started talking. Then we went to McDonald's and it was a blur from there. I last remember her taking the last bite of her Apple Pie and my dikk was in her mouth.