Post here if you've never listened to a Drake album

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
Bro there is no way if you have a radio, that song is the only song you heard lol...and don't hit me with the I got an Ipod because I do too...but regular and satellite radio plays all types of Drake Bro...everybody in here lying...Now if everybody posted and said I don't like anything I heard then cool.

i can tell when the dude voice come on, well, i couldnt for awhile, always thought it was Wayne (another fakkit), so i change it. most ive heard is like 3 second clips of random shyt i cant name. also never heard "Lollipop". realest alive.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
The boy has talent but I just can't get into him enough to listen to an album from him. I hear enough of his singles and features on the radio so that's enough.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I like Drake when he is a part of something. "I'm on One" or "Aston Martin Music" or "Who Do You Love?" or "Love me" ... these all are my kind of shyt.

I don't want to hear three verses from dude.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
well... if you're a hip hop fan, it's a good idea to listen to at least one project in full. Even if you can't stomach the dude. Like or not, Drake is the most critically acclaimed rapper of his generation. Sure, his music is weak sauce, but just on his acclaim alone I'll check out whatever people think is his strongest project. To see if there's something special about dude I missed. So when I say, I don't fukk with him, at least I know where I'm coming from.

The only Drake album I've ever heard is So Far Gone. I've tried to listen to other albums but just gave up 1/3 way through. Dude is the definition of milquetoast... just like Kendrick and pretty much all rappers that are popping right now.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I never have...between his last couple of albums I've probably heard 6 songs altogegher.

To be fair, when I first heard "Girls Love Beyoncé" I honestly had it on repeat for three weeks.

that_boy_kilso

mix engineer
Daps
Reppin
Brasil
I tried to listen to his first, but after 4 songs with cookie cutter beats, cheesy singing and same flow and delivery i gave up and never tried again...

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Here. I don't get him, he doesn't appeal to me at all. I've tried but just can't.

Daps
I hope I qualify for this thread dedicated to Ashkenazi Canuck.

I listen to his mixtape because the mainstream yiddish machinery almost caught me offguard with inflated fabricated hype bout the cornball.

So...So Far Gone mixtape...ain't an album.

I know singles...but LAWD help me if I ever stoop so low in my life to actually go thru his album

:mjlol: