Proposed Georgia law would require men to report every single skeet to police

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
ATLANTA — A two-line proposed bill would require men to report "certain events" of a sexual nature to law enforcement.

HB 604 would amend Chapter 1 of Title 35 of the Official Code of Georgia so that "any male 55 years of age or older shall immediately report to the county sheriff or local law enforcement agency when such male releases sperm from his testicles."

The bill was sponsored by five female Democratic representatives, including Rep. Dar'Shun Kendrick (D-Lithonia).

Kendrick made waves online after she tweeted she intended to introduce a "testicular bill of rights" that would seek to regulate male sex organs. It was in response to the House's passage of HB 481, dubbed the "heartbeat abortion bill," that would ban abortion after a fetal heartbeat is detected - usually at around 6 weeks.

Kendrick told Rolling Stone she's aware that her measure has little chance of passing (it's already past the deadline for submitting new legislation), but she said it is meant to call attention to the "absurd" double standard women are being held to.

According to the House website, HB 604 was introduced by Reps. Park Cannon (D-Atlanta), Renitta Shannon (D-Decatur), Donna McLeod (D-Lawrenceville), Sandra Scott (D-Rex) and Kendrick March 11. It does not appear to have been assigned to a House committee at this time.

11Alive has reached out the representatives for further comment on the bill, and whether this measure is related to the "testicular bill of rights."

Read the full text of HB 604 here.

https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/l...icers/85-b7146573-acbb-4830-af00-96df0cb41517

Oh the fukkery if this obvious bullshyt were to pass :mjlol: Motherfukkers would try to call in an emergency, only to be put on hold for an hour because too many of these calls. Some men would gladly walk up to a female officer just to say "Yeah girl...I just came. :mjlit:"

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean nikka the article you linked said that this isn't a real bill and they know this won't pass
If this is the type of legislation elected officials are even wasting time on regardless of if itll pass, is reason enough for these hoes to get back in the kitchen with their head down.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this is the type of legislation elected officials are even wasting time on regardless of if itll pass, is reason enough for these hoes to get back in the kitchen with their head down.
This sound like some shyt a old broke nikka would say.

I don't know too many bad bytches in 2019 that cook.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
I see no problem with this. Its obviously to bring attention to the double standard that women have to deal with when it comes to reproductive rights. People are stupid and need to physically see and hear about a bill like this since having normal conversations about it arent enough.

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South

giphy.gif

Not to mention that whole "testicular bill of rights" she's currently drafting legislation for :francis:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I see no problem with this. Its obviously to bring attention to the double standard that women have to deal with when it comes to reproductive rights. People are stupid and need to physically see and hear about a bill like this since having normal conversations about it arent enough.
I'm not sure you know what double standard means if you are trying to use it in this regard.