Proposed Georgia law would require men to report every single skeet to police

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Everyone commenting on how this is horrible idea and a personal violation missing that it's a troll response to old male politicians doing the same to women.

Note the bill says it applies to men 55 and older
Im sure people get it. Stupid shyt done to waste time trolling is something you do waiting to go to lunch at a Starbucks gig. Not an elected/appointed official representing the taxpayers and constituents.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Im sure people get it. Stupid shyt done to waste time trolling is something you do waiting to go to lunch at a Starbucks gig. Not an elected/appointed official representing the taxpayers and constituents.
Really? You read this thread and you're sure people get it?

:russ:

You were in here full speed ready to cry about the gay agenda for some reason until a poster after you pointed it out :deadrose:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this is the type of legislation elected officials are even wasting time on regardless of if itll pass, is reason enough for these hoes to get back in the kitchen with their head down.

God damn you took a joke thread about men who would gladly post every orgasm and made it ugly.

And hoes can't cook.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see no problem with this. Its obviously to bring attention to the double standard that women have to deal with when it comes to reproductive rights. People are stupid and need to physically see and hear about a bill like this since having normal conversations about it arent enough.

:dahell:

:camby:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Really? You read this thread and you're sure people get it?

:russ:

You were in here full speed ready to cry about the gay agenda for some reason until a poster after you pointed it out :deadrose:
The satire of the bill wasnt remotely lost on me. :gucci:
Its still a huge waste of time and misappropriation of tax money that gets billed for this dumb shyt. Meanwhile, theyre sliding shyt like I mentioned under the radar.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sure but hoes should not be near a kitchen
Counter tops are in the kitchen.

giphy.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I agree with the point she's making though. Why do white men think they should be able to tell woman what they do with their bodies?
I don't even agree with abortion, but the only solution is to educate and encourage people not to get abortion. Not make it a law.
Forcing someone to do something with their body against their will is closer to rape than some moral high ground argument. Just as bad as getting an abortion imo. The fact that this proposed law looks so ridiculous despite the fact that it is essentially the same thing that is being done to woman is proof of that.