Proposed Georgia law would require men to report every single skeet to police

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
A womans personal choice to not carry a child, give birth and raise said child can in fact have nothing to do with eugenics.

how big of a role do you think eugenics have within the reasons of women terminating pregnancies? you say pro-choice but woman in every single society since recorded history have had methods/procedures to terminate and even avoid pregnancy, this isn't some new motivation by some shadowy conspiracy group .

The relationship between methods of modern birth control and eugenics is not easily divorced. For example, the creation of the housing projects in Harlem and Brooklyn was led by one of my ancestral predecessors who was only successful in his dealings with Rockefeller by allowing Sanger and her organization to be involved with "providing services" to black mothers and children through these neighborhoods.

It would be ignorant for anyone to discount Sanger's motivations for this as her thoughts about population control in her youth were mainly directed at blacks.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The relationship between methods of modern birth control and eugenics is not easily divorced. For example, the creation of the housing projects in Harlem and Brooklyn was led by one of my ancestral predecessors who was only successful in his dealings with Rockefeller by allowing Sanger and her organization to be involved with "providing services" to black mothers and children through these neighborhoods.

It would be ignorant for anyone to discount Sanger's motivations for this as her thoughts about population control in her youth were mainly directed at blacks.

This one womans motivation doesnt nullify the motivations of the women who came after or before her seeking an abortion. The reasons women have for wanting to terminate a pregnancy are numerous. Do you believe that because Sanger was such an architect of promoting abortion of blacks in america that black people worldwide shouldn't have them as well? i'm pretty sure there are woman of all races and ethnicity's who are pro-choice and not eugenicists or influenced by them.