Queens landlord David Daniel 'stabbed two tenants and girlfriend to death for refusing to pay rent since COVID' -

banner34

Superstar
Daps
A New York landlord reportedly killed two of his tenants - as well as his girlfriend - in a dispute over back rent.

David Daniel, 54 is now facing murder charges as a result - after turning himself over to police moments after the murders.

Two of the victims, the man and the 55-year-old woman, were tenants at the single-family home where the killings occurred - which is owned by Daniel and had been rented out for the past several years.

The tenants were found dead in a basement bedroom and the suspect's girlfriend in a bed upstairs.

Daniel turned himself in to confess, and law enforcement sources said he may have been motivated by a rent dispute that dates back to the pandemic.

The triple murder happened just before 7am, and David turned himself to the 113th Precinct minutes later to own up to slayings.

He told officers he was 'having issues with his tenants', NYPD Assistant Chief Kevin Williams revealed to reporters Tuesday.

'The officer inquired further, and the male stated that 'he did something bad,'' Williams said of the suspect - who is said to have lived at the residence upstairs, possibly with his girlfriend.

The top cop delivered the statement directly outside the three-bedroom home, which was overrun with cops Tuesday morning.

'He came in as calm as we thought he could he could be when he engaged the officers,' he added.

Dozens of lawmen gathered at the home less than an hour after they received word of the murders and remained there over the course of the morning as cops at the precinct a mile away relentlessly questioned the suspect.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I'm surprised this isn't more frequent. People OD'd on entitlement because of Covid.

Gift and a curse :francis: . I'm truly thankful that this organization last year helped my family and I with the lights and rent payment, but that's legit reasons.

In 2023, if you are still on that "cawvid" shyt but didn't wash your ass or legs during the pandemic, your excuse is void:scust: