Queens landlord David Daniel 'stabbed two tenants and girlfriend to death for refusing to pay rent since COVID' -

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
Ironic coz now this dude aint gonna be payin rent for like ... the rest of his life ...

That being said, bish ass tenants who dont pay and live rent free can really push a mofo to the edge. If you've never had tenants then you dont know so STFU. A lot of people think landlords dont deserve this or dont deserve that but the majority of cases, they need to help to cover the mortgage themselves. Bish ass mofos wanna live rent free and walk right past you like 'tf u gonna do' ... Never ever get a tenant in NYC unless it's absolute last resort. Getting these mofos out is beyond all hell and sometimes, a mofo gotta die >>> Moral of the story, pay your mudafawken bills :to:
'Jus sayin

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
:russ:

That is NOT how evictions work in NYC.

I talked to a landlord and he said he is still 50k in the hole and has to wait for the city to get up to date..

And the tenants still fukking shyt up in the meantime...

Can't even evict them smh

The Jewish slumlords are one thing, but there are some decent landlords who are going thru it..

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I talked to a landlord and he said he is still 50k in the hole and has to wait for the city to get up to date..

And the tenants still fukking shyt up in the meantime...

Can't even evict them smh

The Jewish slumlords are one thing, but there are some decent landlords who are going thru it..
Guy is completely oblivious to how his fave liberal leaders make it impossible to evict some fukking leech living in your dwelling for free

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Two of the victims, the man and the 55-year-old woman, were tenants at the single-family home…

oh wow I thought it was an apartment he was renting out…to be living in the same house (in the basement) and they’re not paying rent and he’s seeing and/or hearing them everyday smmfh…still made no damn fukking sense what he did tho

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
I mean dude could've called the cops instead of losing his freedom forever :yeshrug:

Or just paid some bangers to threaten them if you felt the need to go the criminal route.
Cops can't do shyt. Civil matter. Owner probably stressed because he had to cover the mortgage on his own. Too many people think small mom and pop landlords are balling out of control and they don't need that rent money.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you overextend yourself so far you not covered if some shyt happens? How he even get the loan without having the necessary collateral?
I mean, I don't think it's a case of overextending if you're hurt because you don't get rent for close to 4 years.