Queens landlord David Daniel 'stabbed two tenants and girlfriend to death for refusing to pay rent since COVID' -

Daps
Reppin
NULL
[/QUOTE]
It’s literally trespassing if you’re on someone else’s property without their permission. That’s how evictions work

You can’t be talking about NYC. There’s a reason you need a 740 score among other absurd qualifications to get an apartment here you can drag out proceedings 18 months without a pandemic

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
This is reason number one , if you have the income for a rental property invest a lil more in a Lawyer to manage the property you might lose 5-15% percent of the rent , depending on the Market/country but it's essentially insurance to handle situations like these, also if you have money for a second property you should definitely already had an accountant, we'll pay him a lil extra to watch the lawyers.

My Unc had a situation similar to this a tenant squatting for years refusing to pay then making payment plans and not following them, and had the balls to put a business on the spot , that was the tenants mistake my Unc saw that it was gonna get violentif he kept dealing with dude and got a lawyer, then they discovered this fact and got him jammed up with the permits and taxes and he had to bow out. Plan, plot, strategize , Then Bomb. And this is why you need a Woman that's your partner not a piece of p*ssy that lays down and is always gimme some more. Bussa bus ass bytches I call them, no matter what you give them, Gimme some more. It's usually the ones with abandonment issues like daddy went out for a pack of Newports. That's what they really want daddy to comeback , you could give them a mil and they'll complain about the taxes they have to pay. bytch you still got 600,000. :aicmon: /end rant.

I have rental properties in a third world country, and I have lawyers and an accountant watching the lawyers he my cuz and I still check the numbers randomly, and friends from HS that are In the military that swing by on a moments notice with full gear if needed and all it cost me, is a few favors and a bottle of blue whenever I touchdown. That's my Nikka we was on some double dragon/river city Ramson shi back in Jr high and High school there was 2-3 fights errday in dat biiii

Last edited:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
serious-fierce.gif

Pretty much, I can imagine (not really) renting my house to folks who move in and do not pay rent and destroy the place, this would consume me with RAGE until it was resolved

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
RIP to everyone who lost their lives including my guy who snapped.

My thoughts are as follows:

If you can’t afford it and are over leveraged, don’t buy it. Too many people purchase multi family homes as a stream of income to help with the mortgage.

If you can afford it, you need to maintain arms length in transactions. Establish a vehicle to hold the asset and hire professionals to manage the asset.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I mean dude could've called the cops instead of losing his freedom forever :yeshrug:

Or just paid some bangers to threaten them if you felt the need to go the criminal route.

It’s literally trespassing if you’re on someone else’s property without their permission. That’s how evictions work

fukk landlords and fukk bootlickers like you too

Yes fukk this deadbeat and his 800+ credit score :mjlol:

The amount of you that are transactional only and have no real beliefs is pure comedy
giphy.webp