Queens landlord David Daniel 'stabbed two tenants and girlfriend to death for refusing to pay rent since COVID' -

Daps
Awww someone finally grew the courage to respond directly :pachaha:

Exploitation by landlords is bad folks. Hiking prices well above 30% of people’s income is bad and exploitative. Y’all can bootlick if you want but I will not participate in pushing lame pro capitalist propaganda

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Almost through with 2023 and these property owners Tired of these lazy MFs

How many of these people looking at landlords on social media brag about the passive income they getting from their tenants, then turning over to their Glock and thinking, “Man, they got me fukked up!” :demonic:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Awww someone finally grew the courage to respond directly :pachaha:

Exploitation by landlords is bad folks. Hiking prices well above 30% of people’s income is bad and exploitative. Y’all can bootlick if you want but I will not participate in pushing lame pro capitalist propaganda
You were incorrect though with your initial comments and corrected you for it. It's okay to admit it.

Daps
You were incorrect though with your initial comments and corrected you for it. It's okay to admit it.
Ur right, murder is always the answer when there’s a dispute between a landlord and his tenants

I was wrong to suggest that there may be other ways of dealing with the issue

:heh:

Last edited:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Owner probably stressed because he had to cover the mortgage on his own. Too many people think small mom and pop landlords are balling out of control and they don't need that rent money.

Damn, if only there was a sure fire way to cover a mortgage payment instead of relying on someone or something that might not be reliable… :ohhh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm surprised this hasn't happened more often to squatters
I'm not surprised, as vexing as it is. It's not that deep.

Unpaid mortgage or life in prison?

Easy choice... I'll deal with the squatters legally before I crash out. If you don't learn to control your emotions in this life there's probably an L lingering in your future and many in the past. Dude was clearly impulsive given his confession. He didn't have a plan just rage

Boogie

Fire Bickerstaff
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Maybe NYC is different but why dude didn’t just file an eviction on their ass? Covid restrictions are over.

Did they not have a lease? If the lease was over and it wasn’t renew why tf you continue to let them stay in your property

concise

Veteran
Daps
RIP to everyone who lost their lives including my guy who snapped.

My thoughts are as follows:

If you can’t afford it and are over leveraged, don’t buy it. Too many people purchase multi family homes as a stream of income to help with the mortgage.

If you can afford it, you need to maintain arms length in transactions. Establish a vehicle to hold the asset and hire professionals to manage the asset.

True, but so many homes in the city are 2 family homes, so if you don't have family moving in with you into the 2nd unit, you have to take on somebody.

Maybe NYC is different but why dude didn’t just file an eviction on their ass? Covid restrictions are over.

Did they not have a lease? If the lease was over and it wasn’t renew why tf you continue to let them stay in your property

Second, dude was screwed either way ... he had a single family house and was renting out his basement. The basement may or may not have been 'legal', and are usually obtained if you know somebody who knows somebody so highly unlikely there was any sort of lease ... which would cause extra hurdles to get them out.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Ur right, murder is always the answer when there’s a dispute between a landlord and his tenants

I was wrong to suggest that there may be other ways of dealing with the issue

:heh:
You were wrong in insisting that it’s as easy as contacting the police to solve the problem. If everyone is telling you that you were incorrect, then it’s totally okay to admit it.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying to figure out if the suspect is Non-Functional Behavior Associated as St. Albans is historically a Functional Behavior Associated area. This is a damn shame

Boogie

Fire Bickerstaff
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
True, but so many homes in the city are 2 family homes, so if you don't have family moving in with you into the 2nd unit, you have to take on somebody.

Second, dude was screwed either way ... he had a single family house and was renting out his basement. The basement may or may not have been 'legal', and are usually obtained if you know somebody who knows somebody so highly unlikely there was any sort of lease ... which would cause extra hurdles to get them out.

So he was being greedy and got finessed :mjlol: