Question for dudes with Big Penises. (No Homo)

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Alright first of all, I know you homophobes about to come in here Neggin me. But this is a serious thread.

My question is does playing sports, and masturbation play a role in penis size?

The reason I ask this is because I didn't really play sports, or was very active during my adolescent years, and I masturbated DAILY from age 11-till now in my 20's.... My penis is only about 5.4 inches long. It's probably the most average size penis you can imagine.
:francis:

So my question is for nikkas that's packin (8 inches+)..... Were you very active in sports as a teen, and did you masturbate a lot?

Let's have a mature discussion guys. :upsetfavre:
I'm really trying to see if penis size is 100% hereditary, or if environment plays a role.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
post-42154-repent-and-thou-shalt-be-saved-KExp.gif

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
No homo but I didn't play sports either but ya boy is naturally fit and I was always outside. Anywho, Lets just say I'm bigger than 5.4 :dame: and I used to beat my meat all the time (Wish I didn't). That stuff causes acne :dame:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Didn't read but you want this neg? Or you want 10 points deducted from your current reputation?:birdman:

Like I always say... I could careless about rep.
Rep can't buy me p*ssy, or pay my bills. :francis::yeshrug:

How does it feel to have a big penis?

That's a feeling I will never know :to:

Well since being very sexually active. I've never had a female complain.
As long as I stay erect and maintain stroking the girl is satisfied.

The current girl I'm with LOVES my penis size and and cum from it, she wants sex 24/7.... so I'm not insecure with my penis size.

But I wouldn't mind being an 8 incher, and a little more thick. :ld:

The main issue with me now is maintaining an erection after years of constant masturbation, and sex with girls... my penis is bored. :snoop:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
my dikk got bigger on nofap :yeshrug:

no homo:dame:

i always played sports and lifted so I guess I got that high level testosterone stimulus too:shaq: