Question for dudes with Big Penises. (No Homo)

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
What type of acne ?
Like more than regular teenage acne. Used to have me wondering why it happened to me but the correlation matched up. If I beat my meat a lot, I break out a lot. If I don't, I'm clear.

But this was when Id do it sometimes twice a day every day so just picture that :dame:

I now have sex and ejaculate maybe only twice a week :dame:

i gotta get out this thread :dame:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Like I always say... I could careless about rep.
Rep can't buy me p*ssy, or pay my bills. :francis::yeshrug:

Well since being very sexually active. I've never had a female complain.
As long as I stay erect and maintain stroking the girl is satisfied.

The current girl I'm with LOVES my penis size and and cum from it, she wants sex 24/7.... so I'm not insecure with my penis size.

But I wouldn't mind being an 8 incher, and a little more thick. :ld:

The main issue with me now is maintaining an erection after years of constant masturbation, and sex with girls... my penis is bored. :snoop:
I guess having a small penis has made me love eating p*ssy

As long as I still get p*ssy right :yeshrug:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
No homo but I didn't play sports either but ya boy is naturally fit and I was always outside. Anywho, Lets just say I'm bigger than 5.4 :dame: and I used to beat my meat all the time (Wish I didn't). That stuff causes acne :dame:

But the thing is, would you be bigger if you actually played sports, and didn't jack off :ufdup:

Like I really believe nikkas that play basketball during adolescent years are taller than average. :jbhmm:

I think adolescent years play a big role in development.

And no jacking off doesn't cause acne, unless you touch your face afterwards without washing your hands. :merchant:
:ld:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
:dame:
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
:dame:

Cake

Banned
Daps
I'm over 9 inches.

Played soccer and basketball up until 5th grade. Quit playing sports and masturbated daily till 9th grade. Continued to masturbate daily while playing football. Idk maybe I could've been bigger.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Like more than regular teenage acne. Used to have me wondering why it happened to me but the correlation matched up. If I beat my meat a lot, I break out a lot. If I don't, I'm clear.

But this was when Id do it sometimes twice a day every day so just picture that :dame:

I now have sex and ejaculate maybe only twice a week :dame:

i gotta get out this thread :dame:

Ohok I didn't know if you was meant acne scars :huhldup:

I'm out this bihh too :huhldup:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
I'm over 9 inches.

Played soccer and basketball up until 5th grade. Quit playing sports and masturbated daily till 9th grade. Continued to masturbate daily while playing football. Idk maybe I could've been bigger.

853ad5970fcca00c16f80dde16a08b64.450x249x28.gif
Over 9? Damn nikka.

Do you know if you father or brothers are the same? (No homo)

Cause I know my dad packin.... but for some reason I'm only 5.4 inches, I think I got it from my moms dad side.He look like a lil d*ck nikka. :aicmon:

I need to ask my grandma. :aicmon: