Question for dudes with Big Penises. (No Homo)

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
It is unlikely sports has much to do with penis size, except that sports keep u in shape and that means ur bloodflow is always on point. (bloodflow obv is the main ingredient to a solid erection)

I ran track, but thats it. I could have maybe tried out for wide receiver but I was not tryna get hit :huhldup:

I used to flirt with the magnet bytches from my classes. But then when I started track they would come hang out on the bleachers and they figured out they could say nasty shyt to get me hard before I had to run cause we had to wear those little ass John Stockton shorts to be on the track team.
:beli: I mean it was funny but it really wasnt funny.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Why did you tell us your penis size? :dame:

Anyways, I'm no expert but I'm sure there's no relation to whether you played sports and masturbation playing a role to what your penis size is going to grow up to.

I think it ultimately comes down to genetics. When you mention sports, do you mean people who are more athletic/have more testosterone so they have bigger penises?

I don't think there's correlation though.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It is unlikely sports has much to do with penis size, except that sports keep u in shape and that means ur bloodflow is always on point. (bloodflow obv is the main ingredient to a solid erection)

I ran track, but thats it. I could have maybe tried out for wide receiver but I was not tryna get hit :huhldup:

I used to flirt with the magnet bytches from my classes. But then when I started track they would come hang out on the bleachers and they figured out they could say nasty shyt to get me hard before I had to run cause we had to wear those little ass John Stockton shorts to be on the track team.
:beli: I mean it was funny but it really wasnt funny.
:dead: what school did you go to?! I ran track and yeah I know about them shorts, that ain't ever happen to me though.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
But the thing is, would you be bigger if you actually played sports, and didn't jack off :ufdup:

Like I really believe nikkas that play basketball during adolescent years are taller than average. :jbhmm:

I think adolescent years play a big role in development.

And no jacking off doesn't cause acne, unless you touch your face afterwards without washing your hands. :merchant:
:ld:

I dont think height is affected by playing sport. DNA will determine your height.

Though Im female and dont have a dikk, Im tall and didnt play sports in my teens. Had to constantly dodge the basketball coach, dont know why people associate being tall with a love for basketball.

if i had to have a dikk id want a big one...

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Being physically active and being out in the sun daily will increase Testosterone production, keep you at a low BF% meaning less estrogen, increase metabolism and increase HGH production. So yes, playing sports, being healthy, having a good hormone profile will definitely increase the chances of having a large penis. The healthier you are the BETTER you develop.

It has been proven animals that been exposed to estrogen at a younger age, all developed smaller penises. It is a real thing. Your development years are vital.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Imma keep it 100.....

Most dudes working with pipe (no homo) were born abnormally large, then had a substantial growth spurt. Not every male will be this lucky in the genetic lottery. Unless you're extremely fortunate, the average male is born with a flaccid penis range of 1-3 inches, and really 1 or 2 inches seems to be common for male babies/toddlers in the early stages of life.

The most growth you'll see depends... I'm not a doctor, so take this for what it's worth. It can grow substantially during a male's adolescence(3-11) or right when they begin puberty. That is two opportunities for the penis to grow.If you haven't started growing by the time you reach your pubescent growth spurt (it varies between 11-17)where your physical height is starting or has already changed, then it's very likely your penis won't grow much larger than it has been in the previous stages of your life.

If you're 4-5 inches(or God forbid below) when you have already hit your final growth spurt, then, I'm sorry, you've lost the genetic lottery. If you're 6-8 inches, then you're in the average to above average tier, 9-12 inches.... You've won(or lost depending on female preference. More women will turn you down for having a small one than a big one)!

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I'm fairly large and did not play organized sports growing up.

I did lift weights tho.