Question to the black men of the coli

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
now hold up :whoa:

Before my thread gets bushed or moved just let me cook.

I'm not trolling with this at all...just a simple question:

I notice that african American women are always told how bad our attitudes are and that it's not sexy or attractive to be fiesty or have some type of sponk about ourselves and how we should be more feminine etc

YET when a Latina (I know that's not a race :comeon: ) has an attitude it's called sexy, spicy , cute, adorable and it is praised by black men ( I'm not talking about all black men) :patrice:

Why is that?

Why is something considered ugly and unattractive on one group of women yet is deemed sexy and attractive on another ?

This is a serious question btw...I've been pondering on this phenomenon for years!

I am in no way saying that having an attitude, being fiesty etc is cool either

I just want black men to clarify some things :manny:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A rachet is a rachet to me regardless of race and I treat Em all the same (I don't respect them or take em serious). If you're a sister who has class then I treat you with respect.

I just don't have time for silly shyt.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Hmmm. I can't explain it, but I actually hate when Latina women have attitudes moreso than black women.

I think attitude is misinterpreted sometimes. Some black women don't have attitudes. They are simply bold and won't take any shyt. I find that sexy. Black women who have legit attitudes are just stank with it and that's just not cool.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Its not all black women... many black women are chill, some are nice..

When the ones with attitudes have attitudes... its the most fukked because its not always for a good reason.

Latinas (since u asked) do it for appropriate reasons... and you can calm them down easily

From my experience.
Plus its just a stigma anyway.

A respectable woman hardly ever has an attitude or attitude face

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like a black womens attitude its sexy and funny to me.

However if you reperesent yourself as a ratchet ass bytch and take pride in it, Im :camby:

Theres nothing wrong getting an attitude every now and then. No one perfect, I think most nikkas issues are an attitude with every little thing.
No one would want to be around that much negativity all the time :mindblown:, its not healthy, something I feel some black women or women in general dont get that

As far as latinas idk, never gone past a late night hook up with one.

Last edited:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I've seen it. nikkas thinking it's cute cause she cursing your ass out in spanish rather than english.
Great example!

It's cute and sexy because of that Spanish accent I guess

But if a black woman said the same thing to him she would be called all types of mean hateful black bytches