Question to the black men of the coli

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Unless you live on the west coast, South Florida or certain areas of NYC, Latinas are rare where as black girls are dime a dozen. They generally have more upside to (friendlier, can cook, less feminist, accomodating) where as black girls are superficial as fuk (you displayed this yourself in that thread about how men should always pay for shyt)

I love Ethiopian females and females certain West African/Island nations but I am OUT on Black American females. Just fed up with the bullshyt

Dont let this post offend you though, I'm sure like 3 spineless white knights will quote this post and attack me
U getting wayyyy off topic!

Please don't derail the thread premise Breh

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I personally like a woman's fiery attitude, some might call it bytchy but it comes off as confidence to me :manny:
If I say some slick shyt, she should be able to fire back with the same wit and bite, which actually takes some intelligence to do.
If a black woman has that, :takedat:. If a latin woman has that, :takedat:. shyt's sexy to me

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
now hold up :whoa:

Before my thread gets bushed or moved just let me cook.

I'm not trolling with this at all...just a simple question:

I notice that african American women are always told how bad our attitudes are and that it's not sexy or attractive to be fiesty or have some type of sponk about ourselves and how we should be more feminine etc

YET when a Latina (I know that's not a race :comeon: ) has an attitude it's called sexy, spicy , cute, adorable and it is praised by black men ( I'm not talking about all black men) :patrice:

Why is that?

Why is something considered ugly and unattractive on one group of women yet is deemed sexy and attractive on another ?

This is a serious question btw...I've been pondering on this phenomenon for years!

I am in no way saying that having an attitude, being fiesty etc is cool either

I just want black men to clarify some things :manny:
edit: dont feel like getting into this plus I didn't read the op all the way through

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
every time a thread gets made like this, magically, none of the Black men have ever heard of the example happening in real life.

:mjlol:

I remember nikkas was going crazy over Rosie Perez in this movie for this exact reason

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
every time a thread gets made like this, magically, none of the Black men have ever heard of the example happening in real life.

I remember nikkas was going crazy over Rosie Perez in this movie for this exact reason

Rosie Perez back in the day :wow::takedat:

Daps
Basically it just comes down to nikkas lost. People never really talk about how many nikkas are mentally weak and have fallen for the brainwashing and agenda. We talk about how black women have fallen for it because we see the weaves or the skin bleaching but nikkas are right there with them in terms of regarding black as less than.
Edit in conclusion nikkas lost.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

:dead:

U know coli nikkas can catch amnesia quick when their shyt is called out :mlaff:

Daps

nikkas reading op like
hqdefault.jpg