Question to the black men of the coli

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now hold up :whoa:

Before my thread gets bushed or moved just let me cook.

I'm not trolling with this at all...just a simple question:

I notice that african American women are always told how bad our attitudes are and that it's not sexy or attractive to be fiesty or have some type of sponk about ourselves and how we should be more feminine etc

YET when a Latina (I know that's not a race :comeon: ) has an attitude it's called sexy, spicy , cute, adorable and it is praised by black men ( I'm not talking about all black men) :patrice:

Why is that?

Why is something considered ugly and unattractive on one group of women yet is deemed sexy and attractive on another ?

This is a serious question btw...I've been pondering on this phenomenon for years!

I am in no way saying that having an attitude, being fiesty etc is cool either

I just want black men to clarify some things :manny:
It's a difference between being "spunky" and a ghetto trash bytch.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
nikkas reading op like
hqdefault.jpg
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
every time a thread gets made like this, magically, none of the Black men have ever heard of the example happening in real life.

:mjlol:

I remember nikkas was going crazy over Rosie Perez in this movie for this exact reason

You think any man wants to be booed up with a rosie perez acting like that for life? Coming home to hear that shyt every day? Dead that.

Women, dont let these dude in here gas you up into thinking having an attitude is cute. Yall are gonna spend your lives trying to attract that rare bottom feeder, while the sane women get good men.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
some black girls from the hood have more then attitude. Their core values are just all fukked up. They're totally jaded and self absorbed. A lot of them lack empathy. And thats like the opposite of how a woman is supposed to be so of course dudes don't like that. And its not just black girls. Its any ratchet whose been raised with a lack of supervision

Whereas your stereotypical latina is still feminine at her core. She still aims to provide the support a woman should. A girl being feisty is funny when shes still thinking like a girl at the end of the day. Only becomes a problem when shes actually a cold person.

Probably all the ratchets giving wholesome black girls a bad name.

You shouldn't let peoples opinions dictate the way you act though. You know yourself. And if you have overall good intentions then people are going to like you no matter what.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You think any man wants to be booed up with a rosie perez acting like that for life? Coming home to hear that shyt every day? Dead that.

Women, dont let these dude in here gas you up into thinking having an attitude is cute. Yall are gonna spend your lives trying to attract that rare bottom feeder, while the sane women get good men.

that's not what this thread is about, you should read the OP again.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Because anything/everything associated with being a black woman= bad.Only when these so called traits/features often associated with Black women are paired with women of other ethnicities do they become "good."

Remember how Evelyn Lozada acted? Yet she was praised and got wifed up by a black man.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
some black girls from the hood have more then attitude. Their core values are just all fukked up. They're totally jaded and self absorbed. A lot of them lack empathy. And thats like the opposite of how a woman is supposed to be so of course dudes don't like that. And its not just black girls. Its any ratchet whose been raised with a lack of supervision

Whereas your stereotypical latina is still feminine at her core. She still aims to provide the support a woman should. A girl being feisty is funny when shes still thinking like a girl at the end of the day. Only becomes a problem when shes actually a cold person.

You shouldn't let peoples opinions dictate the way you act though. You know yourself. And if you have overall good intentions then people are going to like you no matter what.
So basically a black girls attitude is vile and disgusting but a Latina girls attitude is ok since she "may come from a sincere place" ?

:patrice:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five

No they're not....thery're on the same level as the black women who people consider to have a "bad attitude."

The only reason you say they are "feminine at their core," is because they are not black.People love to associate Black women with masculinity.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
that's not what this thread is about, you should read the OP again.

Thats exactly what this thread is about. Black men not minding attitude if it's wrapped in a taco shell. Nah, bottom feeders dont mind smashing females with attitudes if they're taking that "spice" home with them.

Mookie was a mid 20s pizza delivery boy. That's the type "spicy" women attract

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
No they're not....thery're on the same level as the black women who people consider to have a "bad attitude."

The only reason you say they are "feminine at their core," is because they are not black.People love to associate Black women with masculinity.

My point exactly

I believe some of the men subconsciously gave me their answer

They feel that black women are masculine and Latina women are more feminine which is why they view our attitudes differently

:mjcry: ....

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Because anything/everything associated with being a black woman= bad.Only when these so called traits/features often associated with Black women are paired with women of other ethnicities do they become "good."

Remember how Evelyn Lozada acted? Yet she was praised and got wifed up by a black man.

Also Evelyn is one of the most disgusting, ratchet bytches I've ever seen on tv yet nikkas stay capping for her :rudy:

Bet they won't cape for nene leakes tho :mjpls:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Thats exactly what this thread is about. Black men not minding attitude if it's wrapped in a taco shell. Nah, bottom feeders dont mind smashing females with attitudes if they're taking that "spice" home with them.

Mookie was a mid 20s pizza delivery boy. That's the type "spicy" women attract

:lupe:

Evelyn is another one that Black men can't get enough of, and she's attracted some big name suitors.